Creative Rehab

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since February 2012

Therapist owned and operated private clinic focused on your goals. Our brand of therapy offers a functional, complete approach with private treatment rooms and one hour sessions. Every session is with the same therapist without aides, assistants or techs. Because of our functional approach we get efficient and lasting results. We strive for exceptional care from the first phone call to your last bill. Our staff is committed to assisting you in your efforts to make a rapid and smooth transition through the rehab process. As a physical therapist owned and operated clinic we understand the need for a state of the art facility. Our clinic includes a pool for aquatic therapy as well as a sports simulation area, rock wall, dance area and work simulation station....

06/15/2017

Wonderful. Everyone there was sooo nice and helpful. Jayne was my therapist and she was great. I actually miss going there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore my meniscus and had surgery on it. Went to Creative Rehab for therapy afterwards.

05/18/2017

Jayne was warm and empathetic to my pain. She educated me on the reasons for the specific exercises and explained the physiology behind my therapy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed physical therapy to strengthen my knee. I hands on and exercise and education by Jayne.

05/17/2017

Elise was/is amazing. She truly cares about how I feel and wants to help me set well. All the staff are caring and kind, such a positive and inviting atmosphere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep pressure muscle manipulation, physical therapy, home exercise program provided, reported on progress with doctors.

03/28/2017

GREAT results for both treatment types.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter needed physical therapy on post concussion and then ankle spain.

CATEGORY physical therapist,physical medicine

03/17/2017

Absolutely perfect. They not only took care of me while there but taught me how to care for myself at home. Since then I have lost over 40# and I can walk for over an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received therpaies for pre & post total knee, 2 rotator cuff surgeries, lower back bulge/herniated disc as well as neck.

CATEGORY physical therapist

Thank you for sharing your success story! I'm so proud of the work you have done and i'm happy I could be a part of it. -Nichole

We provide exceptional physical therapy services performed only by licensed physical therapists without double booking. At Creative Rehab we evaluate and treat you considering your specific needs and limitations. In addition to orthopedic rehab we specialize in the post surgical rehab, sports conditioning, pediatric rehab, aquatic therapy, cancer rehab, concussion rehab, work simulation, rehab for dancers and vestibular rehab.

At this time we are unable to accept Medicare or HMO. A physician's referral is currently required to receive physical therapy services in the state of Illinois. Not sure who to see? Call us and we can help you find a doctor to evaluate your condition.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available