JM HEATING & COOLING

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2005

ALSO DOING BUSINESS AS: JM HEATING & COOLING & SONS, INC....

Old State Mechanical

We are growing company reliable , always on time!!!! Our belief is that every job has to be done right the first time.

Award 2019

05/04/2017

That was two furnaces and an air conditioner, 97% efficient furnace, 2 stage, sixteen sear, two ton air conditioner, and then another 80% for the addition. they showed up, did what they were suppose to do. They showed up, they were super nice, they certainly cared about how I thought about things. They always showed up when they said they would show up.

05/04/2017

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional

CATEGORY plumbing

D

10/19/2010

Awful! It was under 20 degrees F and he condemned my old furnace (he disabled it to remove from service) stating that it was a life and death safety hazard. I could not see the cracks when he showed me the exchanger which was still inside the unit which could only be seen using a flashlight at a severe viewing angle. So I trusted him that they were there knowing the age of my furnace was over 20 y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to clean/inspect my old furnace. Condemned the old furnace based on alleged cracked heat exchanger which he tried to show me but I could not see it. Sold me a new furnace and I also asked them to install a new hot water heater because my old one was very old and probably going to fail.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

09/30/2007

JM Heating & Cooling did the original installation of the unit, so I continue to use their service. They always call to remind me when it is time to be inspected again. They are reasonable, knowledgeable, and friendly. I am pleased with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a check up on the air conditioning unit that cools my 1700 square foot house.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

SALES, SERVICE AND INSTALLATION OF HEATING, COOLING & REFRIGERATION EQUPIMENT. INCLUDING & HOT WATER TANKS, HUMIDIFIERS, ATTIC FANS AIR CLEANERS & BOILERS. COMMERCIAL RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT, ICE MAKERS, WALK-INS, FREEZERS & GAS APPLIANCES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard