Bouma, Dr. John N.

Angie's List since June 2013

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Contact SP for more insurance details....

Zabrosky, Dr. Adriana

Acupuncturist and massage therapists on staff. Attend a Health Talk on Wednesday nights at 7PM and receive a 50 dollar credit toward your care. Provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield.

06/11/2014

Dr. Bouma is the best. He has helped me so much for the 15-20 years I have gone there. I used to have a lot of problems with my back, and he gave me some stretches to do that solve the problem. So, when I had a problem with pain on the bottom of my foot, I went to Dr. John. He takes walk-ins (which I always do) and he has early hours every day, and late hours a couple days a week. He is always ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On this occasion, I went for a problem with my foot.

05/09/2014

Dr. John N. Bouma is really good. He's very genuine, has a great bedside manner and his appointments are very convenient. I feel like he's very interested in my overall care and not just trying to make a buck. I haven't had one migraine headache in a long time. I will absolutely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had basic chiropractic care, I was having migraine headaches.

04/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having frequent migraine headaches. It is still early in the treatment, but he was able to identify the probable source and I am already feeling a lot better. The office staff is great, very friendly, and the appointment times/availability easily fit into my schedule.

01/28/2014

Even though I was, and still am, very apprehensive about chiropractors in general, I can't dispute the fact that the treatments relieve my pain. I have been back to see him over the years when I am experiencing pain, and his treatments always help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see Dr. Bouma initially after a car accident and I was having severe neck pain. He was very easy to get an appointment with, close by, and easy to deal with.

06/17/2013

What I like was that just the first couple of visits is a good nature of instant relief for back problems while physical therapy takes time and I think overall is the better choice for long-term but when you saw to a chiropractor they at least put your bones in the right place so everything can start healing better and so I think it was really good to go few times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. John N. Bouma is my chiropractor for chiropractic care at Premier Chiropractic Center.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Customized chiropractic care, Massage therapy, Digital X-Ray, Physiotherapy, Extremity adjusting, Athletic injury treatment.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa