AMMCO ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since September 2005

Not Rated| 25 Reviews

Full service electrical contractor. Serving Northern Illinois since 1987. Now serving central Arizona. Free estimates. Visit our website at www.ammcoelectric.com for coupon. Residential, commercial, industrial and institutional....

The Illuminators Outdoor Lighting

We, The Illuminators, strive to set the outdoor landscape lighting industry standard when it comes to quality and professionalism. How can we do this? It’s simple. Outdoor lighting is all we do – it’s our passion! We have chosen outdoor landscape lighting as our niche market. That gives us a competitive edge over the many companies such as landscapers, pavers, handymen, brick-layers, seal-coaters, bug sprayers, power-washers, gutter-cleaners, deck-builders, electricians, irrigators and anyone one else that just offers outdoor or landscape lighting as an afterthought or add-on of their main business. In fact, we are often contacted to correct and repair their mistakes. The Illuminators have years of combined design, installation, maintenance and repair experience in the landscape lighting industry. Our vast skills, special tools and specific experience gives us an edge over most other companies that install outdoor and landscape lighting. We use many techniques in our unique lighting design plans that are not used, studied or understood by many of our competitors. We also have many special industry specific tools that allow us to install, maintain and or repair outdoor landscape lighting in a timely and efficient manner. The Illuminators philosophy is simple; provide complete customer satisfaction! We accomplish this by working closely with you throughout the whole design, installation and or repair process as well as offering the highest quality outdoor lighting products and systems on the market today. All of the lighting fixtures and transformers installed by The Illuminators are backed by industry leading manufacturer warranties (most fixtures carry a lifetime warranty). Also, all installations performed by The Illuminators come with our own complete warranty on materials and workmanship. We want you to be absolutely happy with your new outdoor lighting. If you want to see first-hand the quality and professionalism of The Illuminators, give us a call or visit us at www.theilluminators.com to schedule a free, no obligation, lighting design consultation with one of our experienced designers or schedule a service or maintenance visit with one of our highly skilled technicians. We look forward to illuminating your world! WE MATCH OR BEAT ANY COMPARABLE OUTDOOR LIGHTING QUOTE FROM OUR COMPETITORS.

11/23/2016

Called them several times all for emergencies, including storm damage. they showed up fast and worked late into the night to complete the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fast and reliable. Great prices

12/18/2015

I left two msgs on Tom's vm -- noon on Thu 12/10 and 4:50pm on Tue 12/15 -- containing my #, brief description of work needed, & location.  I'd called Ammco because he's close to my house.  No response to either despite the passage of 2+ full business days. For comparison, another electrician called back w/in 2 hrs, and the first emailed that I was out of his service area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fail to return/respond to phone calls

09/28/2015

I called several electricians from Angies list with good reviews and Mike had the lowest quote by about half.  We were discussing having him come out in a day or two but while getting bids the problem escalated and I needed him to fix it that night.  He came over immediately on a Friday evening and replaced the main circuit breaker, no additional charge.  He did not try to replace the entire panel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the main circuit breaker.

07/11/2015

We've used Ammco before and had a great experience, this second visit was no different. Tom came out and gave us an estimate. Steve performed the work as agreed. Everyone there is very professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 3 new lighting/ceiling fan fixtures, removed old fixtures, installed kitchen light, installed 2 new GFCI outlets in bathrooms, fixed damaged wall outlet.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

06/16/2015

They did a wonderful job.  Very professional and arrived shortly after I contacted them.  I needed a new fixture to be replaced so as soon as I got a new one, they returned and fixed it.  Very nice gentlemen and announced who they were right at the door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my house and assessed the problem and told me what I needed to have done.

CATEGORY electrician

Commecial, Residential, and Industrial Electrical inspections, electrical repairs, service upgrades, recessed lighting, security lighting, landscape lighting, emergency generators, low voltage lighting, computer and data wiring, new construction, remodeling, ceiling fans, bath fans, whole house fans, attic fans.

Yes, ask for details