Target - Glenview

Angie's List since August 2001

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Hooked Up Installs, Inc.

At Hooked Up Installs, we have harnessed our commitment and our passion for innovation and performance and applied them to creating bold new standards that shatter commercial expectations. Whether you are installing a simple component system or building the home theater of your dreams, Hooked Up Installs is dedicated to providing personalized full-service solutions to our customers. With in-home consultations and installation services, Hooked Up Installs is Chicago’s one-stop-shop for TV, Audio & Home Theater installations. We begin every project by listening to your wishes and purpose; then, we integrate your vision with our knowledge to fulfill your desire. We take the worry and guesswork out of design. Hooked Up Installs specializes in identifying the appropriate entertainment products and installing them the correct way. By combining unbeatable service, unrivaled expertise, and top-of-the line merchandise, we guarantee your home theater will perform at the highest possible level for you and your family. Custom Home Entertainment Integration Specialists, Six Highly Trained Employees, No Sub Contractors, No Travel Charges, Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Offers by Hooked Up Installs, Inc. on Angie's List

04/05/2012

We have used them for nearly a year now.  It's just a mile or so from our house.  Sometimes it takes a little while to get the prescriptions, but it seems pretty okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently started using Target to get our prescriptions.

CATEGORY pharmacy

01/05/2010

I always use them. I can go to any Target and their prices are cheaper than other pharmacies. Every once in a while they get confused on if I want an automatic renewal. It is something with their computer. They are really friendly and know everybody by their first name.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Target for my pharmacy. I was last there two days ago.

CATEGORY pharmacy

02/06/2009

They were running a sale so we bought a TV there. I think we got a good deal on the price. The experience with Target went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought an HDTV from Target.

CATEGORY tv sales

12/11/2008

It was all pretty selve serve. The price was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a bicycle there.

CATEGORY bicycles

D

08/27/2001

THEIR CHECK-OUT LINE WAS HORRIBLE. THAT'S THE ONE THING THAT'S REALLY BAD.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I JUST BOUGHT A SMALL CD PLAYER

CATEGORY home theater design