SP Glass Solutions

A 10 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2017

1400 Patriot Blvd

Glenview, IL 60026

"We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We specialize in shower enclosure installation as well as window glass replacement. Our services are customized to the individual project, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!" SHOWER ENCLOSURE INSTALLATION, SHOWER DOOR REPAIR, MIRROR INSTALLATION, BROKEN GLASS REPLACEMENT, FOGGED GLASS , WINDOW REPAIR, GLASS TABLE TOP, etc....

glass repair (9)window replacement (3)screen repair (1)apartment (1)architect (1)home remodeling (1)Uncategorized (1)

05/07/2020

It was a pleasure dealing with SP Glass. They were efficient, did quality work and very professional! I have no hesitation in recommending them others who need work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower door installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

05/05/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower door installation

CATEGORY glass repair, replacement windows

05/05/2020

As Flooring Contractor we worked with Vlad many times, always on time, great communication, service and price. Easy to work . I would recommend him to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shower doors installation

CATEGORY glass repair, screen repair, replacement windows, architect, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, Uncategorized, apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

01/29/2020

Everything was great, they're very professional, organized, came on time, we had no problem reaching out to the owner. The pricing was very reasonable and competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace all 9 big and smaller glass windows. They also replace the glass door in the shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

01/29/2020

He was really punctual and his price is very affordable. I have no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to replace 2 windows so I had to contact them.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

01/22/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

03/31/2019

SP Glass Solutions came out the same day as I called and temporarily secured the glass for safety. They came out the next morning for the permanent fix as an extra person was needed for the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Secure frameless shower wall that was installed incorrectly

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

06/27/2017

Professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed broken glass in window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

06/07/2017

I found SP Glass Solutions' name by googling "glass replacement". I had called another company who was recommended to me and they came out and said they didn't know how to replace any of the three windows. The replacements didn't see like a big deal to me - just pull off the trim and pop the glass, but this other company said it was too hard. I spoke to SP Glass and they came out within 48 hours o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to fix a double hung window and look to see if they could replace two sidelights that were foggy (because the window seal had popped.)

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

04/06/2017

Our recent experience with SP Glass Solutions exceeded our expectations and was one of the best service experiences we've ever had. My shower enclosure didn't work properly. Vlad and Terry got back to me right away after I called. They came over on a Saturday and fixed my shower door in one visit. I would use them again in an instant and highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2017

SHOWER ENCLOSURE INSTALLATION, MIRROR INSTALLATION, MIRROR AND GLASS DISPOSAL, WINDOW GLASS REPLACEMENT.

CAR GLASS AND MIRRORS, GLASS BLOCK.

Visa, Check