Houseworks Daylighting Solutions LLC

A75 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since April 2003

1809 Elmdale Ave

Glenview, IL, 60026

Houseworks Daylighting Solutions, LLC is Illinois���s oldest and largest VELUX Five-Star dealer. We are proud of our VELUX Five-Star rank, our Better Business Bureau Accreditation with a solid ���A+��� rating, AND our BBB "Complaint Free Awards" for the last six years. Our locally-owned firm opened in 2001 and we have literally thousands of very satisfied customers. Everyone associated with our firm is VELUX trained and Five-Star Certified. Additional email: jeff@myskylights.com. We service locations from the Illinois/Wisconsin border South to Morris and East to the Indiana State line....

Skylights (75)Roofing (2)Windows (1)Window Treatments (1)

05/14/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2014

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an existing non-venting skylight with a solar powered venting skylight. Everyone was very professional and friendly from sales to installation. They did not leave any mess at all. They explained all the features of the skylight and how to use it. We are very happy with our new skylight. I highly recommend them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2015

We thank this Angie's List member for the very positive review. We strive to earn all "A's" but an occasional "B" is not the end of the world. We were given that grade for Price. All I can say is that often homeowner's just aren't aware of the costs and expenses small business owner's have to deal with -- like insurance, training, fuel, trash, and even marketing through Angie's List. We really try...

01/04/2014

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2013

We thank this Angie's List member for his order and for taking the time to submit this review. We installed two skylights for him and we take pride in knowing he is pleased with the results.

05/02/2013

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The 18 year old skylight, in my master bathroom had become cloudy and streaked.  I sought an installer and learned about Houseworks Daylighting Solutions from Angies list..  Their salesman/estimator helped me decide on the model and style of skylight I needed.  Additionally, I was interested in replacing an old attic fan.  They had a solar-powered attic  fan which interested me Both items were installed today in about 4 hours.and  am happy with the finished products. I had had a prior estimate from a Roofer, for the same work, which would have been less expensive.  I choose to go with Houseworks because of the high quality and reputation of the specific skylight they offered( Velux) and its long warranty(20 yrs).  Concerning the attic fan, only Houseworks offered a solar attic fan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2013

Thank you, (member name removed) , we enjoyed working with you. Thank you for choosing Houseworks for your skylight and solar needs

04/19/2003

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALLED TWO SOLATUBE SKYLIGHTS. ONE EACH IN KITCHEN AND IN BATHROOM. MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN NATURAL LIGHT OUTPUT AND WAS LESS EXPENSIVE THAN LARGER SKYLIGHTS.