GlassWorks

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since August 2001

At Glassworks we are the Midwest's fastest growing glass company and nationally recognized experts in glass. Since 1977, GlassWorks has been Chicagoland's leading glass installer with over 4,000 satisfied customers per year! Our dedicated team of sales people, project managers, fabricators and installers are ready to serve your residential and commerical needs. We ship daily throughout the United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. Ask about Angie's List discount....

FB Construction, Inc.

General contractor with expertise in multiple categories including full gut rehab, windows, doors, siding, bathrooms, kitchens, additions and more! Over 40 years of industry experience allows us to start and finish any project efficiently, effectively, and on budget.

06/14/2019

No one ever responded to multiple inquiries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed glass window repaired

08/09/2017

The new mirror looks great and the workmen were pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a vanity mirror for the powder room. It is quite a difficult arrangement- there is a small window and an electrical outlet that needed to be cut out for. They came and removed an old mirror,measured and returned a couple weeks later to install the new mirror. In order to go around the window there were several pieces -they all fit beautifully. The whole job looks attractive and like a quality job.

03/20/2017

Great. Salesman brought glass Samples. I chose the Starfire glass which is about 30% more; but is almost completely clear unlike regular glass. I chose extra high 88" glass with 18" verticle handles and it looks amazing! Installation was efficient and polite. I was told they had a 3 week window for delivery--so I knew they were in demand. Luckily for me,they were almost a full week early!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower glass and doors

03/20/2016

I called a few providers and Glassworks was the only one to come out to give me a quote (other companies emailed estimates). Once I decided on Glassworks, Howard came out and took all the requisite measurements. About a week later he called to schedule the installation, which was about a week after that. Marlon and Danny came out exactly on time Monday morning, laid down floor protection and began...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a wall of mirrors, 6' x 16'.

11/30/2015

I called to ask about getting a window pane reglazed, and GlassWorks said they couldn't do it but gave me the name and number of a company that could.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Referred another comany

CATEGORY glass repair

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We just got this so I sincerely apologize for the late response. We are glad we were able to help you and we'll be sure to share your comments with our team - it will absolutely make their day! Thanks again! Glassworks

Window, Door & Glass Replacement.

Car & wood window replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express