Savin Dental Associates

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified go to abgd.org....

Southland Smiles Ltd

Southland Smiles, the dental office of Richard J. Mantoan DDS and Associates along with their knowledgeable, friendly staff, are located in Flossmoor, IL. At Southland Smiles we know each patient is unique in their needs and desires. Our purpose is to provide gentle, pain-free dental care. A strong commitment to continuing education allows us to offer smile makeovers and full mouth rehabilitation, as well as general family dentistry. By investing in the latest dental technology, shots are a thing of the past. We use the Wand anesthesia system that has revolutionized dental pain control. Our services include: • Family Dentistry • General & Cosmetic Dental Services • Tooth colored fillings • No Shot Anesthesia • Teeth Whitening • Digital X-rays • Preventive Care • Breath Treatment • Porcelain Veneers • Implants - Bridges & Dentures • Smile Makeovers • Invisalign • Root canals • Gum Treatment We will provide your care in a friendly and comforting environment, while you listen to music and receive massage pad relaxation. So fear no more. You will be in capable, caring, compassionate hands at Southland Smiles. We will respect your time by being on time. Call Southland Smiles, or visit our website today for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit abgd.org.

03/11/2015

They're pretty up with the technology and all the staff is very nice considering the hygienist. She's thorough, gentle and I would use them forever. They will help you also in terms of discounts. They're available. They're very good about punctuality. Usually, they take you in when you walk there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was Savin Dental Associates.

09/19/2014

Tooth cleaning and check up.  Great!

06/20/2014

I was advised of my options in an informative and low keyed manner.  There were not scare tactics about what could happen if no corrective action was taken but advised that my overall oral health could be improved by using invasalign.  I elected to proceed and the results have been very positive and the procedure very simple.  Dr. Lippitz is a second generation orthodontist.  He has an interest in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Visited Dr. Lippitz as an adult to correct misaligned teeth that were chipping due to poor alignment.

CATEGORY orthodontist

05/20/2013

The Doctor saw me on short notice. Did a great job replacing my filling without novocain! My family has gone to Savin Dental for over 15 years and they are great! All the technicians and doctors are wonderful. The admin staff is very friendly and flexible. They handle insurance effortlessly. All very professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a filling.

02/22/2013

I just switched to Savin Dental Associates, because they are closer to home. I thought they are really good. They are a little more expensive than other dentists, but they were really careful and they made sure that I was comfortable. They explained everything they were doing. I was really impressed. Their billing and administration were really good. I will definitely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Savin Dental Associates. I last went in for a general check up.

General & cosmetic dentistry