VERIZON WIRELESS

Angie's List since March 2007

C Rated | 3 Reviews

TECHNICIAN HOURS: MON-FRI 9:30 AM-8:00 PM; SAT 9:30-7:00 PM; SUN 11:00 AM-6:00 PM....

Advanced Technology Professionals,Inc.

We are a Home Automation specialty company, that focuses on Home Theaters, Multi Room Audio, Networking, Low Voltage wiring and Surveillance. We are also a Control4 dealer a home automation platform that integrates your home with all the smart technology devices.

03/02/2009

I had a good experience with Verizon until the last day or two and I began to have phone troubles. My flip phone broke in half, I was only a few months shy of a free phone upgrade, willing to sign a new contract and they would not give me a new phone. They could care less that I was going to buy a new phone, and could not care less when I decided to cancel the contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I previously used them for cell phone service.

02/17/2009

I don't really like phone companies because they seem more interested in profit than anything else. Having said that, Verizon is okay. I get connected more with them than any other company. They're kind of expensive but they're professional with me. I don't think they're too different from other cell phone companies but they're good enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Verizon Wireless is my cellular provider.

02/05/2009

The experience overall has been very good. They are very, very helpful when I call them and very pleasant to deal with. The call quality and price is good. In terms of Verizon, no matter where you are, it ll come in. You can use the phone no matter what location you re at.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for cellphone service. The only extra feature I have is unlimited texting.

CATEGORY cell phone service

CELLULAR SERVICE. BROADBAND INTERNET SERVICE.