THE ATTIC EXPERTS

A 73 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2004

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

22011 Glen Park Road

Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

Attic Insulation & Ventilation: Attic Insulation, Attic Fans, Bathroom Exhaust Fans, QuietCool Pro Series Whole-house Fans, Roof Vents, Soffit Vents, Eave Vents, Baffles, Gap & Crack Fireblock Sealant....

insulation (55)ceiling fan installation (16)electrician (13)roofing (4)dryer vent cleaning (3)mold removal (3)home inspection (2)home remodeling (1)

01/22/2021

Attic Experts was fantastic! Ted came to do our estimate and was the only contractor (of 3 who quoted the work) who was neat, tidy, and respected our house. Prior to entering the attic, he laid a drop cloth down to catch any falling insulation (the other contractors let it fall and I had to clean it up). The day of the work, the crew arrived on time, introduced themselves, they were all extremely ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added blown in insulation to our attic to improve the R-value.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

01/09/2021

Very informative, prompt and professional, all with competitive pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blown insulation

CATEGORY electrician,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2021

Photo for THE ATTIC EXPERTS - 22011 Glen Park Road, Glen Ellyn, IL - 39125267

07/25/2020

Team showed up right on schedule. Work was professionally performed. Crew was polite and I was educated on how to properly vent an attic. I am going to have them install a new vent fan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Baffles installed in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

07/02/2020

I called them yesterday at 4 pm and they came this morning 7 am. They are very good. They mediate the mold, installed insulation, and finish the repair. I would recommended them to anybody that need their attic fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leak in attic

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

06/24/2020

Cory was awesome from the start. Got a very reasonable initial estimate to add some insulation. However, there were water issues that turned out to be much worse than initially thought that delayed the start. Since it took a lot of time and sleuthing to finally get them resolved (roof, crawl space, chimneys, etc. involved), the whole project got put off for many months, yet he was prepared to hono...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation, venting, attic fan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your experience here on Angie'[Member Information Removed] List. We are always thrilled to get positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to review our work! Have a great summer! Call if you need anything!

05/27/2020

Showed up as scheduled, worked efficiently and cleanly and finished within a couple hours. Big difference in upstairs temperature now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adding ventilation and additional blown in insulation to attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the review! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are always thrilled to hear back from our customers. We thank you for your business and wish you an outstanding summer!

04/26/2019

They were courteous and professional, and did great work. It's been about a year and the attic fan is still working great. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Fan Repair

CATEGORY ceiling fans

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business. We are thrilled that you are satisfied with the work we have done. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here on Angie's list. Have a fantastic summer!

11/21/2018

Ted, Cory and the rest of the crew at Superior Insulation and Attic Ventilation were a pleasure to work with and extremely knowledgeable; they did an assessment of the attic and pointed out the necessary aspects that could be improved (vents, insulation) what would provide no benefit (I received other quotes). The crew (4 people) showed up exactly on time the day that they said that they would and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic ventilation and insulation upgrade

CATEGORY insulation,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

[Member Name Removed], Sorry, just now getting on Angie's list and saw this very kind review. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your review here on Angie's list. We really appreciate it!

02/26/2018

They did an attic inspection and determined that we did not have enough insulation and that we needed a new attic fan that would work for humidity as well as heat. They set an appointment to add insulation to the attic and install the new attic fan. They were punctual and polite. They added the insulation and new fan. They were clean and there was no mess when they finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having a problem with condensation in my attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2018

[Member Name Removed], Sorry, this is so late! Just getting on to the Angie's list response site. Thank you so much for your business and for taking time to share your experience here on Angie's list. You are the best!

10/19/2017

In 2016,Despite having a sufficient Central Air conditioning unit, I suffered drastic temperature differences between the first and second floors of my home. My monthly energy cost were insane and I struggled trying to sleep at night with the high temperatures in my room. I called Attic experts and spoke with the owner Cory. He was very patient and understanding to the issues and concerns I had ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic inspection and necessary repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2016

Attic Insulation & Ventilation - New Insulation, Upgrades, Removal, Attic Decontamination, & Replacement, Attic Fan Installation, Roof Vents, Soffit & Eave Vents, Insulated Attic Entry Tents, & Bathroom Exhaust Fans.

Roofing Repairs & Replacement. Furnace & Air Conditioner Services.