Save on Kitchens

A 15 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2014

22W121 Pinegrove Ct.

Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

Kitchen Remodeling - Bath Remodeiling - Cabinet Refacing Kitchens and bathrooms are most likely to be at the top of most homeowners’ lists of rooms to remodel. Save On Kitchens, Inc. is a kitchen and bathroom remodeling and cabinet refacing contractor serving residential and commercial clients. We have been creating dream kitchens and baths for more than 20 years. Our insured and bonded professionals will visit your home, make suggestions, create a computer design, and give you a free estimate. Let us design your kitchen and bath in the comfort of your own home. ...

home remodeling (11)cabinet refacing (5)countertop installation (2)tile installation (2)home remodeling (1)flooring (1)

05/25/2020

Save on Kitchens is the best contractor I have ever had! Vince, Anna and Ozzie take plan ahead, take care of everything and do a great job at great price. Ozzie is a true craftsman. I had a drawer that was partially blocked by the oven door handle, Ozzie found the most creative way to make the drawer 100% accessible. I would recommend them to my close friends. Thanks Again, I love my new kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel. - new Cabinets, tile backsplash, countertops

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

Thank you very much for the opportunity work with you. Enjoy your new kitchen.

04/23/2020

This project went smoothly with awesome installers (Ozzy & Marsele) and completed in a timely manner. They worked very diligently and the outcome was beautiful. We are very happy and would recommend this company and all its professionalism!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Refaced

CATEGORY countertops,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed], It was an absolute pleasure working with you.

10/30/2018

They were very nice. They did a really good job and I was very happy with them. Their price is within reasonable range. They are flexible in the timing of the job. From beginning to end, they were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a kitchen cabinet refacing and some tile work on back splash.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

09/28/2018

The experience was exceptional and I knew exactly what to expect going forward. Prices were fantastic, and the contractor provided prompt and excellent communication and performance. I couldn'€™t be happier with the experience, from start to finish, and I adore my new kitchen! Highly recommend Save on Kitchens!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

08/23/2018

Honestly I never heard of Save on Kitchens. But after meeting Vince (the owner) I had a good feeling. He was very genuine and sincere. He worked within my budget and told me the project would be done within 4 weeks. I had my old cabinets replaced granite and backsplash installed and new flooring laid in the kitchen, dining and living rooms. Ozzie (the installer) was friendly, helpful and took grea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2018

10/12/2016

I love my almost new kitchen! We got new doors, drawers and our island was converted from doors to 10" deep drawers. I love it! This created so much more storage space in our kitchen. The conversion piece was recommended to us and honestly this is what sealed the deal for us! The overall look is great! We are quite pleased. Installation was on time and of excellent quality. Our expectations on the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New doors New drawers Converted island from doors to 10" deep drawers

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2016

10/07/2016

Vince focused on what we wanted. Instead of pushing his agenda, he accommodated our needs and listened to our wishes. He made suggestions when asked and did so appropriately. We were pleased with his understanding and courtesy in hearing the specifics of what we wanted in the update. The guys with whom he worked and who put in our new kitchen were efficient, knowledgeable and helpful. We highly re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated kitchen - floor, cabinets, counter tops, sink, backsplash, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

10/04/2016

Everything went well. Was extremely happy with the way the cabinets came out! Would definitely recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional was very honest and did a great job!

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

10/04/2016

looks great! Save on Kitchens made the process very easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refaced cabinets

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

09/30/2016

We loved the installation guy, Oz.  He was wonderful.  Went above and beyond what was needed.  The only thing we did not like about the whole experience was that we had to get rid of the old vanities.  That was quite a chore for us seniors.  We have already shared your name with our neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 3 bathroom vanity cabinets and put in granite countertops.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2016

I am very pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. I hope you are enjoying the bathrooms. I know you wanted to remodel your kitchen next year, I hope you give us a call. I will make sure to implement a haul away process with my crew moving forward on all jobs. I apologize for the inconvenience. Vince

Kitchen Remodel. Cabinet Refacing. Bath Remodel. Home Design.

No Painting/Refinishing or Staining of Cabinets