GEARHEAD AUTO REPAIR

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since February 2003

7 employees, Cost is determined by the job, We fix everything from light bulbs to engines no job is too small or too large, We can save customers money over going to the dealer while still providing excellent service with quality parts....

MD Auto Solutions

22  REVIEWS
MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

05/05/2020

They are excellent and absolutely the most trustworthy group I have dealt with. The dealership quoted me a large price on a repair but he did it for $310. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I will continue to use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been taking our cars to them for auto repairs and maintenance needs since 1994.

07/31/2017

Very nice shop- basically said I didn't need brakes. Had them do some other work anyhow. Great guys. Very Honest. Will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes were making noise

12/29/2016

They are the best company in the area. They are really good. They are very honest and stuff like that. They are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gearhead Auto Repair put in a new alternator, battery, and oil change.

09/28/2016

They are fantastic. They are like a European automotive. They are reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Gearhead.

06/28/2014

They seem to do a good job, if something should go wrong after the fact, they are always willing to take a look, and see if it was done correctly. We just like them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my car to Gearhead. I took my car there a couple of months ago. We have 3 different vehicles, and they do the oil change. If we have brake problems, we take them to them. We take the vehicles to them for just about everything.

CATEGORY auto repair

Anything automotive related, We buy cars at the auction with your specific criteria 1000.00 flat fee to us plus a small fee to the auction house, no games and trade ins are welcome.

Yes; Ask for Details