Keith Durso Plumbing & Remodeling, Inc.

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since April 2015

Accepts, checks, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover...

Schreck Kitchens

10  REVIEWS
Schreck Kitchens

Since 1949, Schreck Kitchens has remodeled kitchens for clients in Chicagoland and Fox Valley. Our clients expect personal attention, competitive pricing, and quality products. We invite you to visit our showroom to experience the best in kitchen design and service. You can contact a us by calling 847-695-4154.

10/12/2019

I gave the phone number for Keith Durso Plumbing to my elderly mother who was having a faucet leak. Although the original serviceman didn't fix the problem, the owner himself came out on the second visit to fix the problem. It sounds like he was very nice to my mother and even left his area dryer overnight for her. I know that my mother can be difficult to deal with, and it sounds like he did yeom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink and faucet leak and repair

CATEGORY plumbing

We appreciate your kind review. We all enjoyed your Mom. Each time I spoke with her on the phone and when the guys were at her house she was extremely pleasant. Thank you for the business. Nancy Durso

05/22/2019

Keith is the best. Always polite on time and most of all honest. Call him, you won't be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet replaced, faucet repair and rodding out clean out drain.

06/20/2018

I've worked with Keith in the past and he does great work. Very happy with his work and how professional he is. All the work was done quickly in one morning. He has always been my first go to source for plumbing work and will use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water spigot was leaking also a toilet needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners,drain cleaning

06/08/2018

Great! I had another vendor install new kitchen countertops so I hired Keith to install the new undermount double bowl sink and garbage disposal. Keith and his assistant showed up right on time, the work was done neatly and expertly and they cleaned up after themselves. I have used Keith for years. Grade A!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new undermount sink and garbage disposal

10/16/2017

It went really well. The heat works and we are very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Keith has done a number of repairs at my home. Most recently he repairs our central heating system so that my basement can finally get heat. He spent the whole day working and, as always, did a great job at a fair price. Had to replace a number of parts to get the job done. He leaves the work area clean and is very pleasant to deal with.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

We are a full service plumbing company. We also offer bathroom remodeling.

We do not service well pumps or septic systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover