Eye Surgeons Associates

Angie's List since April 2012

07/09/2015

The staff is very good. The appointments were on time and I was in and out quickly. They are very professional. I have also taken my 5 year old there and they were great with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Follow-up to LASIK eye surgery. I received the surgery in September and had several follow up appointments in Geneseo. I have also used them previously for regular eye exams and contact fittings. I definitely recommend them.

06/03/2014

Dr Chad Kluever is excellent. Very thorough, pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye exam/contacts/glasses

05/19/2013

Dr. was GREAT. VERY professional. Very detailed. He explained every step and took time to answer all my questions and my husbands questions. His prices were high -- but it was so worth it to have the BEST medical care available for my eyes. There was a discount for some employees of local employers, so it paid to ask for a reduction. The follow up was amazing, the staff recognized me by name and g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lasik treatment to lessen the need for glasses

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist,lasik

08/06/2012

They are very efficient in what they do and I don't ever have to wait that long. You don't want to show up late because you will miss your spot. The staff is very nice. They usually do rebates and mail in things that can be complicated to get right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Eye Surgeons Associates for eye care.

06/15/2012

DR Wilson was excellent, very communicative and helpful. The appointment was smooth, on time and very detailed. We were happy with Dr. Wilson and the entire staff for the professionalism, yet hometown caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was an eye appointment for my husband.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist