ML Home Remodeling

A18 REVIEWS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since April 2016

9420 W Schiller

Franklin Park, IL 60131

Our company provides high quality work and has been in business for over 17 years. We are very punctual and professional. We specialize in Drywall / Plaster Wall Repairs, Painting - Interior & Exterior. We protect all belongings and floors 100%. We will move furniture if necessary. We are very accommodating and will work around our costumer's schedule(s). We are fully insured. No job is too small....

Interior Painting (18)Drywall (2)Plaster (2)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)

04/24/2019

Marius and team were fantastic. Professional and on time. Our floor looks wonderful!!! They have incredible attention to detail. Highly recommend and will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

03/26/2019

I hired ML Home Remodeling to repaint my 2-bedroom timber loft condo apartment before I moved in. Marius and his crew quoted a reasonable price, did an excellent job, and finished ahead of schedule! I would highly recommend working with them. Marius is very detail-oriented; unlike some of the contractors who wanted to give an estimate simply based on pictures in Zillow, he came on-site and took ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

Thank you for the review Kanak , I really appreciated

07/02/2018

Great! ML Home Remodeling was professional, punctual and detail-oriented. I would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of two bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

06/29/2018

Marius showed up the same day I called him to take a look at some walls that sustained extensive water damage after a pipe burst. He got me the price the same day and was able to perform the job over the next couple of days. Everything was restored beautifully and the paint job was very professional. I would definitely call Marius for all of my plaster and paint needs in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage to plaster walls (repair and paint)

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

06/27/2018

Marius, Gabriel and Danny were a pleasure to work with. Marius first came out o look at the project and provided an estimate same day. When we agreed to work with ML Home Remodeling, Marius was able to get us on his schedule the next week. He and his team were very professional. They protected all flooring, stairs, artwork, etc. They were prompt each morning and was very communicative with the det...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and painting

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

Thank you for the review !!!

10/26/2017

The shower looks gorgeous. It makes our bathroom look so much brighter and bigger. The tile work was superb. I can't wait to have them do our other bathroom. They are very hard workers and do an excellent job. We are a repeat customer. He is very organized and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We redid our shower in our basement bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

10/06/2017

I had four quotes. ML Home Remodeling was the most prompt and had good reviews online. Marius was able to start when I needed. Two days were spent replastering many cracks on very old walls and ceilings and the work was beautifully done. Marius was very patient as I changed my mind about color and other details. The walls and ceilings were taped, primed and painted and the work was extremely neat ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 3 flat about 140 years old. The walls of a rental unit were plastered and painted. Living room, dining room and three small bedrooms.

CATEGORY plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2017

Photo for ML Home Remodeling - 9420 W Schiller, Franklin Park, IL - 36377556

02/23/2017

He was extremely professional he took the time to explain the work he was doing and why he was doing it. He was very punctual he was always on time. He was very attentive and clean he payed attention to detail. He went out of his way to make sure everything looked immaculate and professional. I would hire him again in a heart beat

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired water damage on our ceiling, walls and around our window trim. He removed the damaged parts and made the repairs quickly and amazingly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2017

09/01/2016

Exceptional service and top quality workmanship.  It is a condo in a 1920s building, great attention was paid to restoration of trim and proper materials for the job.  Work was scheduled to start and be completed within a specific (and tight) period of time to accommodate tenant move-out and move-in, and everything was finished beautifully, on time, and the condo was left in perfect condition, wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired trim after water damage, painted entire condo including trim, walls, ceilings and radiators.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

Thank you so much , for the review , if it's not to late do you mind rating the overall experience . Thank you

08/29/2016

The work was superb. He was very prompt, neat and easy to work with.  I am planning on using this company in the future for more work. He was very helpful and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted two bedrooms in my home that were 12 x 12

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2016

Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall, Plaster Repair, Remodeling - Kitchen and Bathroom

Not Applicable