All Roofs Inc

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since October 2009

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Accredited A+ rated BBB member. Residential and Commercial Roofing / Sheet Metal. 25 + years Experience. Additional DBA - All Roofs & Sheet Metal Inc. License # 104.013891...

Aseret Development Series LLC

11/29/2017

It went very well. The work was completed in 12 days. I had a roof replaced in a day. Siding done in 2 days. Gutters done in a day. The clean-up went well. Customer service was also good. You were able to call and ask questions anytime. They have been in business for 27 years. They provide free inspections, they work with the insurance company, and they provide warranties for labor and material.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a roof replacement and siding due to storm damage.

CATEGORY gutter repair,home inspection,roofing,siding

04/12/2016

Went very well. Saved me from having to replace the entire roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched some areas on my roof.

04/12/2016

After getting estimates from 2 other companies, All Roofs came in the cheapest. They also provided a 12 year warranty as opposed to 5 and 10 year warranties from the other companies. My roof was replaced in one day and they did a great job cleaning up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All Roofs replaced the roof for one of my rental properties.

C

02/21/2014

I called the number listed for them but it was not in service, so I don't know if their still in business or not.

CATEGORY roofing

Our phone number is 866-205-8833. Please contact us with any questions.

02/20/2014

Overall All Roofs provided me with great service. They replaced my roof and were very quick at doing so. I would recommend All Roofs Inc to anyone that needed such work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof

Residential and Commercial Roofing, Sheet Metal, Gutters, Siding & Masonry