Safeway Chimney Sweeps Inc

• Trade License Authority
  • CSIA

542 Johnson Ave

Frankfort, IL 60423

Safeway Chimney Sweeps & Duct Cleaning has been a family owned and operated business serving the greater Chicago land area since 1984. We are fully insured and C.S.I.A. certified. Safeway Chimney Sweeps & Duct Cleaning is a full service company providing both cleaning and repairs. A 22 point safety inspection is provided with each chimney cleaning to ensure a thorough clean and adherence to the strict standards we set for our work. Also, our certified technicians are equipped to service all of your heating and air conditioning needs whether it be repair or replacement. Owner Dan Florian and his crew have been certified to perform each of the services they offer by the various industry departments. We have 12 employees. We are fully insured and certified. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and personal checks. BBB A+++ rating. Repair work and free estimates....

chimney repair (52)chimney sweeping (47)fireplace repair (19)dryer vent cleaning (14)chimney cap repair (9)masonry (5)gas fireplace repair (4)air duct cleaning (4)hvac repair (1)

11/24/2020

When we moved into our new home in 2016, the fireplace had a gas smell so we turned off the gas and never used it. After begging my husband for 3 years to find someone to fix it, I took matters into my own hands. I’m not even exaggerating when I say the very next day the Safeway Chimney Sweep van drove right past me at Home Depot. It was a sign. While I normally am socially awkward with strangers,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas Fireplace Check/Repair

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Photo for Safeway Chimney Sweeps Inc - 542 Johnson Ave, Frankfort, IL - 39044391

11/21/2020

Had major chimney repairs done last year w/out issue. Rescheduled to have my chimney cleaned this year. Was called day prior to confirm my appointment which I did. On the day of appointment no one showed up. I waited two hours after the scheduled time before calling to check in. When I called they looked up my appointment telling me it was rescheduled for January because I called and told them I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Inspection/cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

12/14/2019

Awesome! On time, courteous and professional. I would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace chimney cap

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

12/01/2019

They found many problems with the chimney which we were not really surprised at because we had more or less ignored it for a while. They probably saved us from having a devastating fire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweeping

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

10/28/2019

this is my third time with this company. They are punctual and efficient. they swept the chimney and vacuum the wood burner and cleaned up the mess around it after. Well done Brian 👍

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep & inspection.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

10/28/2019

Very well. Jeremy was professional in his inspection and cleaning and he did a nice job keeping the area clean while he worked. Office staff is also pleasant and very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

10/24/2019

Arrived early, brought in equipment, got set up and cleaned the chimney. After he packed up you couldn't tell he was here. Will definitely use their service's again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

10/11/2019

Dryer vent cleaning My vent is unusually long the tech did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair

CATEGORY chimney repair,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

09/27/2019

Great as always. Been using them for years

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business throughout the years. We appreciate you. Have a great weekend. Sue

09/27/2019

Very complete and well done job completion a very through inspection and cleaning. Tech was very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Inspection and Cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed] and thank you for your business. Have a great weekend.

Serving Chicagoland since 1984 | CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep | Chimney cleaning, fireplace maintenance, woodstove, chimney repairs, masonry repair, flue liners, dampers and caps installed, gas logs, air duct & dryer vent cleaning, chimney, chimney liner, fireplace, tuckpointing, and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover