O'Danny Boy Builders Inc

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since February 2016

B Rated | 9 Reviews

ODanny Boy Builders is a roofing company that specializes in storm-related roof repair and restoration. ODanny Boy was established in 2009 with the mission to bring a standard of excellence and integrity to the storm restoration industry. Based in Chicago, ODanny Boy services not only the Chicago metropolitan area, but also has a successful track record of residential and commercial roofing projects throughout the Midwestern states. At ODanny Boy we are committed to delivering a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional experience to every client. We will treat you like an old friend!...

10/03/2019

It went great! They did exactly what they said they were going to do. We even had some issues with our insurance company and the company handled everything for us! I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reshingled my roof after hail damage

06/11/2018

O'Danny boy work with us and our insurance company to get the repair work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work due to hail damage.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

01/18/2018

Representative was very helpful and responsive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damage to roof, siding, and gutters due to hail damage paid by insurance

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

D

10/15/2017

Before they replaced my roof, no leaks. After they replaced my roof, I had 3 separate leaks, one of which I could see daylight from the inside of the attic. I'll spare everyone the details, but they finally sent someone who caulked the holes shut. I'm sure GAF would be proud.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement - old shingles.

07/18/2016

It went very well. The company was efficient, quick, professional and intelligent. I was grateful to do business with a company that is hard-working and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had roof and gutter damage from a hailstorm. My insurance allotted reimbursement for the damage. I was hesitant on choosing a roofing company because I do not always trust businesses, especially when insurance is involved. O'Danny Boy Builders were recommended to me by a few older gentleman in my neighborhood (who research intensely and know construction.) Their company redid my roof (with a 50 year shingle warranty!) as well as my gutters.

Roofing repair and replacements

Check, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...