All Natural Carpet Upholstery & Air Duct Cleaners

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

148 Belvidere Avenue

FOREST PARK, IL 60130

We are owner/operated and have been servicing the Chicago area since 1995. Our mission is to offer a superior service at a fair price. Our services include Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning. Call for our Angie's List discount. We also have discounts for seniors and our military....

carpet cleaning (130)air duct cleaning (63)dryer vent cleaning (26)upholstery cleaning (13)

09/04/2020

Carpet looks great. They were on time and the job was quick. Jonathan sent a quote right away and communicated well with me throughout the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

05/22/2020

The company I contacted was Mr Duct. Mr Duct arrived on time. Mr Duct cleaned my air vents at a reasonable price and was done in one hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

05/07/2020

John and his son were a pleasure to work with!! They definitely know there trade and explained everything perfectly. They did a fantastic job and even got a pet stain out! We will not hesitate to use them again! A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apartment carpet cleaned and sanitizer applied

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

Photo for All Natural Carpet Upholstery & Air Duct Cleaners - 148 Belvidere Avenue, FOREST PARK, IL - 38548240

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to serve you.

01/17/2020

Carpet cleaning of entire large home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absolutely wonderful company to work with! I submitted a quote request and they got back to me right away with a great price and were able to have guys over to clean within a day. When the guys arrived, they were punctual, polite, professional. They spot cleaned the small stains and the carpets looked beautiful They went above and beyond to clean an area by my closet doors that I thought was ruined. They got it looking like new! I could not be happier. A++++ company. I would definitely highly recommend.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

10/21/2019

I tried All Natural Carpet for the first time today and was amazed at how well they removed all the pet stains and made the carpets look like new again. They did an outstanding job, were very pleasant, professional and easy to work with. I can highly recommend them and will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living Room carpet and dining room area rug cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

Thank you for the great review. It was our pleasure to clean for you.

09/30/2019

Well. He was punctual and pleasant to work with. The carpets look and smell great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

01/04/2019

Fastest quote, quickest service, best price. Carpet looks awesome. Highest recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 9x12 foot shag carpet stained by pet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

12/10/2018

On time. Great communication and they did a great job. Our rugs look great. They were very flexible with scheduling and very responsive. They worked quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned two area rugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2018

07/27/2018

Perfect! All stains removed. He moved all the furniture i could not move, even though i did not ask him to do it. He vacuumed everywhere before cleaning the carpet. There's no odd oder. He made sure that he cleaned everything perfect and asked for my approval of the price before he cleaned. This is the best carpet cleaning service BY FAR I've ever had and I've had a lot. This is probably the 20th ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He arrived on time and cleaned the basement, basement stairs, stairs upstairs, master bedroom, hallway, and living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

06/04/2018

Contact and scheduling the service was quick and easy. They arrived on time and did a thorough job, carpet looks great. The price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Wet Clean & Dry Clean Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning & Dryer Vent Cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express