Wellness Revolution

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2012

Our approach is simple. We believe that health is amongst our most valuable possessions. And while we generally meet people after they’ve lost their health, our commitment is two-fold: 1. Relief care in Evanston When many people seek care in our office and have one goal: relief. So that’s where we start! During this initial stage of intensive care, we have several obligations: •Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem •Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible •Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery •Explain the value of post-symptomatic wellness care 2. Wellness Care in Evanston We’re committed to teaching our patients that true health is a journey, not a destination. Through educational opportunities (like this website), we hope to communicate the value of ongoing chiropractic care. Our desire is to see our practice members abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favor of the emerging wellness model. You’re the Boss Regardless of your health goals, please understand that we see ourselves as mere servants. You’re the boss! It’s your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest chiropractic care possible, and it’s up to you to decide how much of it you want. ...

06/26/2015

03/12/2014

The doctor is recommended to me by Dr. Riley Lloyd, he has been a chiropractor for 15 years aside from being tall and handsome.  He is very thorough and gentle.  He has an anesthesiologist that works with him, he is very holistic and he looks at all issues that you are having and seems to work out a plan of treatment and he sends out a lot of communications to his patients.  And this is a 2way str...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Wellness Revolution.

07/26/2011

They are friendly and effective.  They have a pretty good schedule.  I will be going to them today.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Wellness Revolution: Pain and Performance Center for chiropractic care.  The last time I used them was last week.

06/02/2011

My husband and I both have been using the services of Dr Toy at Fellness Revolution since we moved to the area in March. We have both been very satisfied/ greatly pleased with their services.  They can always get us an appointment right away and the staff is very helpful and friendly.  I highly recommend them.  Dr Tony really pays attention to your needs and jumps right in to help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic corrections.

04/22/2011

They are very friendly and attentive. I enjoyed working with them and they are very concerned about their patient’s wellness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Wellness Revolution: Pain and Performance Center for chiropractic care. The last time I used them was a year ago.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic, physical therapy, injury assessment, workmans compensation, personal injury, headache relief, back pain relief, carpal tunnel, shoulder pain, nutrition advice.