DYNAMIC COLORS INC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1226 N ELMWOOD AVENUE UNIT 3W

Evanston, IL 60202

AWARDED BY CHICAGO MAGAZINE AS "BEST HOUSE PAINTER". COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. ASK ABOUT ANGIES LIST DISCOUNT. THREE ROOM INTERIOR MINIMUM AND $1,500 MINIMUM FOR EXTERIOR....

Interior Painting (168)Exterior Painting (66)Drywall (18)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (15)Pressure Washing (10)Wallpaper Removal (7)Interior Design and Decorating (5)Windows (3)Handyman Services (2)Doors (2)Window Cleaning (2)Siding (1)

12/11/2019

Dynamic Colors was excellent from beginning to end. Anthony was quick to respond to any questions and responsive to our needs. His team of painters were great, cleaned up after themselves and the end result went above our expectations. We couldn't be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire condo interior painting after remodeling project

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

Was great to work with [Member Name Removed] on her project and helping her finish so she can start enjoying her new space. Thanks so much! Anthony

11/16/2019

Dynamic Colors did a fantastic job from start to finish. Prompt response time for an estimate, and they were able to start the project within a short time frame. The painters did a great job; exactly as I wanted it, and actually finished ahead of schedule. At the final walk-through not a single thing was missed. They took their time in cleaning up and left my home cleaner than when they arrived. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of my stairwell, hallway and 2 bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

Photo for DYNAMIC COLORS INC - 1226 N ELMWOOD AVENUE, Evanston, IL - 38237852

It was great to work with [Member Name Removed] on his project. He was very responses and accommodating the crew and myself to fit the project into our busy schedule. Thanks so much!

10/29/2019

Fabulous! Anthony and his crew are THE BEST! Smooth and easy from start to finish with tremendous flexibility. We could not be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staining of a new deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]. It was great to work with you! Anthony

10/22/2019

It went great! I liked their services a lot. They were very friendly and pleasant to work with. They went above and beyond for me. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted living room and hallways

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2016

Thanks so much for the review and it was great to work with you! All the best, Anthony

09/02/2019

Tim and his crew did an outstanding job—I am extremely pleased with the end result. They were very thorough in removing all the loose and peeling paint from the brickwork, primed as necessary, and were meticulous in their attention to detail when painting. They also did a superb job of cleaning up when they were finished each day. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint my two-story brick house

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

Photo for DYNAMIC COLORS INC - 1226 N ELMWOOD AVENUE, Evanston, IL - 38082849

Very glad to hear you that you’re happy with Tim and the crew. Along with the overall process from beginning to end. Enjoy the new look of your home. Anthony

08/06/2019

Although Dynamic Colors was expensive, you really do get what you pay for with them. From the start, I was impressed. Anthony was punctual and responsive prior to signing the contract, and that continued until the project ended. He worked hard to get more guys on the job to shorten the time of the entire project, as it was a big job. Additionally, the people who work for him are fabulous. Their wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

It’s was an absolute joy to work with [Member Name Removed]on her project. Since we were painting almost the entire house there was a lot of logistics to make the project go smoothly and [Member Name Removed]was great helping us. This allow us to finish ahead of schedule. Thanks much for the great review and looking forward to the deck project. Anthony

07/10/2019

Anthony's crew did excellent work. They were extremely professional about everything. The crew and Anthony were very responsive and communicated regularly. They were excellent about minimizing disruption and dust in the house. Their plaster and painting work were absolutely meticulous. The results are spectacular. I have been recommending them to all our friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted a wrought iron fence and various inside rooms and ceilings. Hung some wallpaper. Restored some damaged plaster walls and ceilings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] for the glowing review and so glad your happy with everything. Thank you for letting us take over your house for a couple of weeks :) Looking forward to our next project. Anthony

07/03/2019

I am very satisfied with Tim and his team. I did both interior and exterior. They cooperated well for the interior painting, as we have to move furnitures and work around our daily life. I will hire them again if I have a painting job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Job well done!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

Glad to hear you are happy with Tim and the guys and thanks much for the review. Hope you are enjoying the new look of your home. Anthony

05/29/2019

Excellent painting company. The boss Tim was cordial and responsive to our needs, and his crew of Luis and Roberto took their time with the prep work (very important). Good clean-up after every day's work. I also needed some carpentry which they did an excellent job on. Pricing was quite fair. Overall, they get a five-star rating from me - highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior and interior painting and some carpentry

CATEGORY woodworking, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. Very glad to hear you’re happy with everything and appreciated your patience while navigating the project around the rainy weather.

04/24/2019

I have used Anthony and Dynamic Colors several times now. They are always incredibly prompt and professional. They are not cheap, but I feel, very fairly priced. The product is always quality. They have suggested creative fixes and I feel as if I can always call if I need to change something. I don't have time for reviews in general but they warrant one given their all around excellence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement and porch painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

It's always wonderful to work with [Member Name Removed] on her projects and can't thank her enough for the review. Looking forward to our next project! Anthony

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PAINTING AND RESTORATION, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, CABINET PAINTING, STAINING & WATERPROOFING, DECK CLEANING & STAINING, FAUX FINISHING, PRESSURE WASHING, WINDOW CLEANING & DRYWALL REPAIR, RESTORATION OF SIDING, TRIM, FASCIA, SOFFIT, WINDOWS & DOORS.

ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING AND STUCCO REPAIR..

NA