Kasak Insurance - Health Insurance Brokers

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since April 2012

Kasak Insurance specializes in Medicare solutions including Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Part D Drug plans. We have all the popular insurance companies that you know and trust. Our service is completely FREE from start to finish. The right insurance coverage will make a meaningful difference in your health, life and budget. We have the answers, information and solutions you need....

iHealthBrokers

436  REVIEWS
iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

05/18/2020

Very well, I appreciated the research into options, and the clear explainations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Setting up Medicare insurance

CATEGORY health insurance providers

05/06/2020

I selected Kasak because they had good reviews and are a local company. I like to know who I am doing business with. I was not disappointed by their service. As an insurance broker, Kathleen Kasak, was able to efficiently assist me with the selection of the policy I needed to supplement my Part B Medicare plan. She also was able to find a drug plan to fit my needs. She was able to answer all my qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Select and apply for Medicare Supplement insurance policy.

CATEGORY health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

08/08/2018

Kathleen continues to save us money on our insurance. You can't go wrong with her as your insurance professional. Kathleen is knowledgeable and an expert in her field. She continues to update us when cheaper rates become available through other companies. She is very committed to her clients. I have referred many family and friends to her and they are all very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kasak Insurance Agency - Supplement Social Security Insurance

CATEGORY health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

07/12/2018

Kathleen had the answers to all my questions, and there were a lot of them. Navigating the transition into Medicare is complicated, and she helped a great deal. She is personable, helpful, efficient and very knowledgeable. She helped me find good coverage and saved me money. Plus, I like her. I would call her again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Choosing Medicare and prescription insurance

CATEGORY insurance companies,health insurance providers

07/02/2018

Kathleen is wonderful. She finds out exactly what your insurance needs are including the doctors you see, the medications you take, as well as any other special medical issues you may have that might require certain specialists. She’s always done all the leg work and provided me with the best insurance options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kathleen helped me find the best insurance options for my needs.

CATEGORY health insurance brokers

I'm blushing! Thank you for the kind words.

Top rated carriers for for Individuals, Families, Medicare, Disability, Retirees, Employer Groups. Major Medical, Short Term Medical, Dental & Vision, Life Insurance, Medicare Supplements,Medicare Advantage & Medicare Part D Plans. Our carriers; Aflac, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Humana, Celtic, AARP UnitedHealth, Delta Dental, Mutual of Omaha, Coventry, Lan of Lincoln, Wellcare, Silverscript, Delta Dental, VSP Vision and many more.

FAKE insurance. We don't sell indemnity plans masquerading as REAL health insurance plans. If you are uninsurable, we contract with State and Federal Health Insurance plans to get you the health insurance coverage you need. We also don't sell home or auto insurance because we specialize in health, medical and life insurance only.