Elmhurst Clinic

Angie's List since February 2009

The south Elmhurst, Illinois, Elmhurst Clinic location, is located at the Elmhurst Memorial Center for Health/William and Carol Parrillo Building. The Center for Health is an outpatient health facility providing high quality patient care with a state-of-the-art healthcare setting. Audiology/Hearing Aids, Cardiology, Ear, Nose & Throat, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Midwifery Services, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Pulmonary and Critical Care, and Urology are the main specialties seen at this Center for Health location. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit www.abms.org....

02/09/2016

06/29/2015

All the doctors are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Elmhurst Clinic.  I go there for medical and health issue.  The last visit was for a physical.

CATEGORY internist

01/15/2014

They are good. I have been using them for eight years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last appointment at Elmhurst Clinic was probably six months ago for primary care.

06/24/2013

They are very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Elmhurst Clinic for primary care physician. We see Dr. Gracey there.

02/14/2013

We usually call ahead of time to get appointments. The pediatrician is good at talking through issues. I usually go with a list of questions and he is happy to answer them. My kids have no problem going to see him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Elmhurst Clinic for pediatric primary care.

CATEGORY pediatrician

Audiology, Hearing Aids, Cardiology, Ear, Nose & Throat, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Midwifery Services, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Pulmonary, Critical Care, Urology