Advanced Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since October 2008

Practice limited to Oral & Maxillofaical Surgery with 3 Board Certified Oral & Maxillofaical Surgeons offering many procedures including dental implants, wisdom teeth, and IV Sedation. We participate in most of the major insurance companies, ask for details....

Southland Smiles Ltd

Southland Smiles, the dental office of Richard J. Mantoan DDS and Associates along with their knowledgeable, friendly staff, are located in Flossmoor, IL. At Southland Smiles we know each patient is unique in their needs and desires. Our purpose is to provide gentle, pain-free dental care. A strong commitment to continuing education allows us to offer smile makeovers and full mouth rehabilitation, as well as general family dentistry. By investing in the latest dental technology, shots are a thing of the past. We use the Wand anesthesia system that has revolutionized dental pain control. Our services include: • Family Dentistry • General & Cosmetic Dental Services • Tooth colored fillings • No Shot Anesthesia • Teeth Whitening • Digital X-rays • Preventive Care • Breath Treatment • Porcelain Veneers • Implants - Bridges & Dentures • Smile Makeovers • Invisalign • Root canals • Gum Treatment We will provide your care in a friendly and comforting environment, while you listen to music and receive massage pad relaxation. So fear no more. You will be in capable, caring, compassionate hands at Southland Smiles. We will respect your time by being on time. Call Southland Smiles, or visit our website today for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit abgd.org.

07/27/2012

everyone was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had 2 teeth pulled

03/08/2012

nice staff.  good work.  no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tooth extraction.

02/18/2011

They did exactly what I asked for. They wanted to put me to sleep but I requested local anesthetic and they had no problem doing that. It was relatively pain free, all things considered. They made special scheduling arrangements for me because I?m going out of town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Mark Wolf to have some teeth pulled this week.

CATEGORY oral surgeons

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (ie. extractions, wisdom teeth, dental implants, oral pathology, TMJ, orthognathic jaw surgery, etc.)

General Dentistry, including cleanings, fillings, root canals.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available