Adams Roofing Professionals Inc

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since February 2004

Adams Roofing Professionals is a full service roofing and exterior contractor dedicated to prompt, expert roofing repairs, maintenance and renovations, inspections, gutter replacement and repairs, insulation and ventilation for attics & siding repairs or replacement. A trusted vendor of property management companies and architectural firms. Adams maintains a year round repair department, dedicated to your specific needs. 30 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No extra cost for emergency service. Additional contact - Robert Meyer. Additional DBA - Adams Roofing Inc....

F and A Window Cleaning

When you call F & A Window Cleaning, Alex or Federico will be the ones answering the phone and going to your home to ensure everything is done right. With a combined experience of over 30 years servicing all of Chicagoland area, we can handle any job from window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing. We take pride in what we do! F and A Window Cleaning provides the best residential home services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but that of their friends, neighbors and relatives.

Offers by F and A Window Cleaning on Angie's List

08/18/2017

3 contacts over 5 weeks, received zero replies of any kind

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
requested quote

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

11/30/2015

Actually, I am the one who got Adams Roofing onto Angies List and have continued to use them ever since. Absolutely never the smallest problem with them or their work or the materials.  No one else gets to touch my or my mother's roofs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially, a complete roof tear-off and rebuild in 2004.  Have architectural shingles and used their recommendation to lose the attic fan and do a roof vent ventilation system instead.  Works like a charm ever since.  I also had them install two solatube skylights and never a single leak.   2015 I continue to use them twice each year to clean my gutters at a very reasonable price.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,skylights

09/22/2015

Unfortunately we went with another provider as the above mentioned provider was booked and would not be able to install our roof until late fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider came out in May/2015 and inspected the roof. He gave us a quote with details and told us what needed to be done.

09/16/2015

Holding off making any decision at this time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drake came by to review the project.   The estimate was, in our mind, high and has us rethinking the immediate necessity to reroof.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for the review. I believe you may have the wrong company. Adams Roofing Professionals does not have an employee named Drake. I have also looked into our database and we have no record of your address in our system. Adams Roofing Professionals would be glad to set up an appointment to address any issues you may have. Contact Nancy in our office to set up that appointment at 847-364-7663. ...

05/05/2015

Everything was good. They're timely and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was Adams Roofing that I used. It was for the crack repair and flat roof resurfacing. They resealed the whole flat roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, siding, gutters, insulation, ventilation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express