Accurate Document Destruction

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since January 2011

Accurate Document Destruction, Inc. is the largest mobile shredding company in the Chicagoland area. Our shredding services offer small to large corporations the most secure means of Document and Product Destruction available. Family owned and operated now for over 100 years. ...

Paxem, Inc. Residential & Senior Moving & Estate Liquidation

In business since 2003, Paxem provides residential, commercial and senior services for moves. We are an A+ Accredited Senior Move Manager who provides services for the older adult population as well as younger folks! Services include: organizing / de-cluttering / estate sales / liquidations / packing / set up / staging/ move management / inventories / hoarder specialists. Our employees are experts in the entire moving process. Paxem is accredited through ASEL (American Society of Estate Liquidators) which means we're held to a higher standard than other estate liquidators. Whether you're moving locally or across the nation Paxem can help. Paxem Showroom is now open and sells high quality consignment of furniture, fine art, high quality area rugs, decorative items, fine jewelry and more. The Paxem Showroom is located at 345 N. Eric Dr., Palatine, IL 60067

04/25/2014

I liked that they came to my house and responded quickly to my inquiry.  They were accommodating to my schedule.  They carried all the stuff including the shredder. The person who came was very nice and very helpful.  He reassured me everything would be destroyed and made sure that I was happy with what he had done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Accurate Document Destruction to destroy all financial documents.

CATEGORY appliance sales,paper shredding

04/14/2014

I arrived, went to the reception who sent out a person with a large, wheeled container. I placed the documents in the container -- she would have done so, had I wished -- wheeled the container back into the building, accepted payment and provided a receipt. I left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received documents to shred and, presumably, did so.

02/12/2014

The agent was professional, quick, and courteous. And, their fee was fair. It was such a convenience to have the destruction done at my office rather than having to take the files to another location. I have used them in the past and will use them again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Accurate Document Destruction came to my office with its "shredding truck" and shredded old client files while I watched.

06/26/2013

The service representative took my boxes of documents, emptied them in a large bin and when filled the bin was placed in the truck and he watched the destruction on a monitor to make sure all documents were shredded. I had two bins of documents for shredding the whole process took less than 20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shredded two large bins of documents.

11/28/2012

I called Accurate and spoke with a representative in their office. She explained the process and took down my information . The dispatcher called be back the same day to set up a date and time for service. A price was quoted for the work. On the appointed date, the dispacher called to notify me that the truck was on the way. The entire process took 20 min. I paid with a personal check. Everything ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Accurate Document Destruction's people quoted a fair price for shredding 6 boxes of financial and personal files.

CATEGORY paper shredding

On-Site & Off-Site Shredding, Security Containers, Recycling, Document Storage & Auditing Service