Spartan Painting & Decorating

A7 REVIEWS

Founded 2017

408 DuPage St Ste 2

Elgin, IL 60120

We consider ourselves entrepreneurs instead of painters. We arent looking to win your job, we are looking to win you as a lifelong customer. We want to keep growing on a community of satisfied customers that boasts of the quality, professionalism, and cleanliness of Valhalla Painting & Decorating. We always pride ourselves to exceed your expectations and honor you, ourselves, and our families with our work. We thoroughly enjoy impacting the lives of our customers with our positive attitudes and the quality of work. At Valhalla we like to say: Its not a job, its a lifestyle....

interior painting (7)drywall repair (2)house painting (1)pressure washing (1)electrician (1)

10/07/2018

They never responded to request for quote. Disappointing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2018

Unfortunately our company was too busy to take on any new work at the time of your request. We know there is always several Angie’s List approved painters in our area that can be of service to the requests made. We appreciate your feedback even if it’s a F rated review from a customer we never even had contact with. Thank you!

05/23/2018

It went great. They were professional, responsive, and thorough! They did an awesome job. Would definitely hire them again and will refer to friends as well. Thanks!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence staining

CATEGORY pressure washing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

03/26/2018

They were very reasonably priced. They showed up exactly when they were supposed to and they work very well as a team, they are polite, their work was very very good, very professional, and they clean up beautifully. And also I have three dogs, and they are wonderful to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked them to do a painting service and small electrical job.

CATEGORY electrician, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2014

03/26/2018

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked them to do a painting service and small electrical job started on 03/14/2018 until 03/16/2018 and they came back last week to complete a little job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

02/28/2018

The work done was very professional. Joeseph Nichols was prompt in addressing our request. I am 69 years old and can say that in my years dealing with all sorts of contractors, Joseph is at the top of my list. I have never dealt with a company , whose employees all show the same integrity as their owner. The work was excellent but the way the employees painted and cared for our possessions was out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed dry wall repairs and interior painting

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

05/10/2017

The men were professional, efficient and the quality of their work was excellent. They showed up when they said they would and accomplished the work according to the schedule we agreed upon. They cleaned up the work site and left it in better condition than when they started. I would used them for any of my future painting requirements. And, as a matter of fact, they are scheduled to return to acc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting.

05/09/2017

How did it go? Perfect. Communication is amazing with them. They show up when they say they will, work like dogs and each time I have used them they have gone above and beyond the scope of work to achieve perfection. Their original timeline to complete the job was speedy, and not only did they meet that deadline, they beat it by a full day. I will use them any and every time I need painting done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Valhalla previously in my own home, and have happily referred them to friends, family and neighbors. When we needed to have every wall in my Mom's house repaired, treated for smoke damage and painted to prep for sale, they were first on my list. We received other estimates, but knowing the amazing work and attention to detail that is paid by them on every job, I made the decision to use them again.

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

Residential & Commercial Painting (Interior & Exterior), Cabinet Painting, Drywall Repairs, and Wall Paper Removal

Give us a call today to discuss your project(s)!

Not Applicable