Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since August 2003

"Keeping Your Home Healthy & Beautiful is Our Passion" Since 1981 homeowners & businesses throughout Northern Illinois have called on Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning to provide the best in carpet cleaning & restoration, & upholstery cleaning services. Additional Services: Oriental & Area Rug Cleaning, Tile & Grout, R.V., Airplane, & Boat Interior, Fire Retardant Treatments, Side Match Color Blending...

Prestige Grout, Tile & Stone Inc.

Prestige Grout, Tile & Stone is a high quality restoration / installation company. We combine the best products along with the most skilled professionals in todays industry. We pride ourselves in being the most prestigious company in the business and making sure that every customer is always 100% satisfied.

Award 2019
Offers by Prestige Grout, Tile & Stone Inc. on Angie's List

06/22/2020

I highly recommend Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dying and Cleaning. I have used them twice and both times I was extremely impressed with their thoroughness. They tested the fabric of my furniture before cleaning to prevent damage and did a fabulous job spot treating and cleaning the carpets. They are the best I have used!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
familyroom, laundryroom, stairs, chair

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

03/06/2020

My carpet looks great. I stand in the doorway now and admire how clean it looks since Nu-Way cleaned it. My furniture hasn’t looked this clean since I bought it. The techs, Jason and Alberto, were prompt, friendly, thorough, and professional. Scheduling was easy. When I need to change my appointment, Rick was very flexible. When I called with questions, they were answered promptly. The off-peak sp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned and Furniture cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

12/10/2019

I highly recommend Nu-Way Systems carpet cleaning. Not only did Rick ANSWER the phone, (which should be a normal business procedure, but seems to be an above average practice), he scheduled us one business day later because he knew I had an issue with dog hair and an allergic visitor. They arrived on time, took great care with our home and did an outstanding job cleaning the carpet. The sectional ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning bedroom, hall, stairs, laundry, plus a rug and large sectional sofa

11/29/2019

Excellent job. This is the best result after cleaning we have seen. Many pet urine stains completely removed. Will definitely use Nu-Way again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for sharing your experience [Member Name Removed]! We sure appreciate the opportunity to serve you! -Rick Drew, owner

05/14/2019

Great! Nu-Way was prompt in responding to my request, came the next day, and cleaned the carpet. They discussed the issue of pet urine in the carpet, both old and new, and how to deal with it. Given dogs' ability to smell, it will never be totally removed until we get new carpeting, but I'm very satisfied with the company and the results. I'll use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Repairs, Carpet Re-stretch, Pet Odor Removal, Upholstery Cleaning, Wall-to-Wall Carpet Dyeing, Spot Dyeing Carpet Stains, Allergy & Asthma Relief &Treatment, Mattress Cleaning & Sanitizing, Water Damage.