NORTH SUBURBAN ELECTRIC INC

A29 REVIEWS

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since March 2003

847 S Randall Rd. 3149 Dundee Rd.

Elgin, IL 60123

North Suburban Electric, Inc. is a full service and repair Company. Our Company has been in business since 1981 and are guided by the principles of Honesty and Integrity. Our Electricians are background checked and drug tested for your safety. We offer worry free, flat rate up front prices for your peace of mind. We charge by the job not the hour. We insist that our customers know the price up front before we start the job. We offer complete customer satisfaction....

Electrical (29)Lighting (8)Ceiling Fans (3)

11/11/2019

Dan was punctual, professional and courteous. He explained everything and the cost up front. We were pleased with the cost and the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bathroom light and switch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

08/16/2018

They were very professional, punctual and courteous. Cleaned up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a variety of electrical work done. Some in a bedroom, living room, bathroom, utility room and outside patio outlet.

03/08/2018

Dan was very professional, explained what needed to be replaced, and how much the work would be in advance of doing it. Tested the work when done. We were very happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed to replace two exterior electrical outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2018

11/17/2017

Dan Kesselring and his associate came when they said they would, worked quickly and competently, answered questions, explained what they were doing, and charged what they had estimated. We were pleased and satisfied with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a grounded outlet in our basement for our new sump pump, update of our electrical box, repair of several other wall sockets throughout our house, new LED light fixtures installed at our front and back door, plus an all-house surge protector.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2017

10/08/2017

I contacted Daniel on a Friday afternoon. He was in the middle of a job but promised to call later and he did. Although his work week was over, I explained that I was leaving on a business trip over the weekend and had a caregiver coming to the house and really needed the work done. He was compassionate with my situation and came promptly first thing Saturday morning. Repaired everything and upgra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The light switch in my master bathroom broke and I attempted a DIY repair resulting in a complete failure which resulted in a complete power outage in the master bedroom as well. I also had a broken outlet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2017

08/02/2017

Great. New lighting looks awesome. Vendor was punctual and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed outdoor lighting fixtures and installed new one.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

04/21/2017

I WAS VERY PLEASED DAN RESPONDED IMMEDIATELY TO MY TELEPHONE CALL. HE CAME AT THE APPOINTED TIME. HE PERFORMED ALL OF THE WORK REQUIRED AND SHOWED ME EXACTLY WHAT HE HAD DONE. HIS INVOICE WAS SPECIFIC ABOUT THE WORK ORDER AND LISTING EXACTLY WHAT WAS DONE. A VERY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED ELECTRICIAN. THANK YOU DAN AND THANK YOU ANGIE'S LIST!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALL EXTERIOR GROUNDING ROD AND INSTALL INTERIOR BONDING JUMPER AT THE WATER METER

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2017

03/29/2016

Dan was very knowledgeable and helpful.  I originally purchased the home surge protector for $250 though an Angie List Deal and then added on a cable surge protector for my DirecTV and cable modem for $200 more.  The only issue was that DirecTV has 4 incoming lines verse the typical 1 line that most cable providers have so it requires multiple cable surge protectors as each protector can only hand...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a whole home surge protector by Cutler Hammer and two cable surge protectors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2016

D

03/09/2016

The original work was to fix code violations that the city found during the yearly rental inspection. Then the City notified me that the permit would have to be for a total basement remodel instead of just fixing the code violations. As soon as I notified Todd of this he and Dan should have come to me with 1 change order that would include all the electrical that would be needed to meet the city c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rewired the basement of my rental property which included a new circuit breaker box.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2015

I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the service we provided. I have found the original estimate and all change orders for your project. All work was completed as written (I will gladly provide you with copies of anything you need). The reason the scope of the job changed and there were multiple change orders, was that you were trying not to conform to what the city wanted you to do. ...

03/11/2015

very professional, arrived on time,job done quickly. love that this company has upfront pricing. would definitely use this company again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
change 2 light fixtures

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2015

Service & Repairs, Audio & Video Wiring, Ceiling Fans, Circuit Breakers & Fuses, Computer & Phone Data Wiring, Electrical Service Upgrades, Emergency Service, Hot Tubs, Inspecting & Testing, Jacuzzi Circuits, Meter & Panel Rewires, Panel Upgrades, Repair, Surge Protectors, Switches and Troubleshooting.

Not Applicable