Connolley Installations

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since November 2003

Carpenter/Handyman...

Best Fit Homes, Inc

From paint and carpet to full house remodeling. We are a one stop remodeling company that can take care of all of your construction needs. We are committed to providing excellent quality at a reasonable price! We will do the job right! Licensed, bonded and insured.

11/19/2019

Contacted about having some rough framing done. After a short conversation agreed upon a date to come see the work for an estimate. Then he proceed to blow off 2 appointments and communication stopped.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rough Framing of rooms

CATEGORY picture framing,handyman service

09/17/2017

From Andy coming out to get a feel for what we wanted, I’ve never been more impressed with a contractor. Professional in every way, constant updates to the progress and status of the project. If he said he would arrive at 8, he was there within minutes of 8. He suggested changes to the design we would never have thought of which made the deck even better looking. The attention to detail in the sma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connolley Installations but a deck for us based on a design we described to them.

CATEGORY decks,electrician,handyman service,woodworking

06/05/2017

Andy always does an excellent job! It sometimes takes a little longer than I planned, but the result has always been worth it. He always wants to make sure we are satisfied and willing to make any changes we want. His prices are fair. I highly recommend Andy and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy has done several jobs for us over the past several years: remodeling our kitchen and baths, putting in new windows, building a deck, putting in new doors and trim, painting, etc.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,flooring,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

D

03/28/2016

I don't think he wanted to take two separate trips down here. If driving to my location was a problem for him I think he should have told me up front instead of no call/ no showing our appointment. He was a nice man but I did not find him to be reliable. He also took up three weeks of my time leading me to believe he would be able to do all the work. It sounded he was going to follow through but n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him to install new attic stairs, two outdoor floodlights, a wireless doorbell, and a large overhead fixture in the kitchen.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

03/22/2016

He came out right away after I called. Cut up the antenna and disposed of it in about 30 minutes. The price for the work was very reasonable and I was very pleased with how the entire job went all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He removed an antenna from the roof that had blown over from a wind storm.

CATEGORY handyman service

Handyman, carpentry, interior & exterior remodeling, electrical, plumbing, crown moldings, build custom furniture, landscaping.

HVAC