Climate Control Services, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

13N085 Coombs Rd Unit D

Elgin, IL 60124

American Standard Customer Care Dealer Rated #1 Furnace & A/C Custom Installation and Service. Proudly serving West and Northwest Suburbs. Climate Control Services, LLC has a long, proud tradition of providing high-performance, reliable, quality comfort products. As part of one of the most well-respected organizations in the industry, your satisfaction is our reputation. Commercial and residential services. I'd rather explain my price once than explain a lifetime of poor service and installation! $25 Off Service Call for Angie's List Members...

hvac repair (234)electrician (14)water heater repair and installation (4)plumber (4)gas leak repair (3)air duct cleaning (2)lighting installation (2)

02/16/2020

Work was completed fast and efficiently. Excellent service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced heat sensor on furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

11/13/2019

A week ago last Thursday we spoke with Tom Wyse of Climate Control Services, LLC about obtaining a quote for the installation of a furnace and air conditioner for our approximately 1850 square foot townhome. The following Monday Tom stopped by our place to size up our home and by the end of the day we had an email with an attached report showing the heating and cooling load size necessary to prope...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new furnace, AC and humidifier.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

10/15/2019

The installers did a great job, took the time to talk with me and show and explain what they were doing. It was a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

09/23/2019

I highly recommend Climate Control Services. They just replaced my old furnace, A/C, and water heater, adding a humidifier and smart thermostat. Tom Wyse, the owner, came to evaluate my needs and explained what he was recommending. He never tried to sell me on anything above what was best suited for my house. He sent proposals the same day for me to review. The price was fair and reasonable. He ev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new hvac system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Photo for Climate Control Services, LLC - 13N085 Coombs Rd, Elgin, IL - 38144317

07/27/2019

I originally had an estimate done in July. Tom Wyse came out and performed a full home inspection and took measurements. He went through all the options, had a good idea what I needed and offered his recommendations. He did note that he wanted to finish the load calc prior giving his full opinion. After he left, I had the estimates with my options in my e-mail that night. He was extremely professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New HVAC System

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

07/22/2019

Ricardo and Tom were terrific and they got me back up and running same day repairing a broken blower and shorted out control board. Tom was also very helpful in making suggestions between the time I scheduled the service and the time the service was performed. He went above and beyond. I would highly recommend and I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken AC repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

07/21/2019

The technician came out and added 3 pounds of freon the basic visit was a reasonable $75.00 the freon was around 100 dollars per pound. Apparently the old style F-22 will no longer be produced after 2020. The young man was very professional and explained everything to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My AC was not cooling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

07/20/2019

Tom Wyse from Climate Control was very professional and courteous. Upon arrival he quickly diagnosed the problem and was able to fix it. Albeit, no one wants to have to shell out dough for a broken appliance but Tom’s pricing seemed fair and upfront. Overall, I would use Climate Control again for any other HVAC problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mice had built a nest in our a/c unit and chewed through some electrical wires.

07/03/2019

Very well. Identified a potential future issue with blower motor. Done within an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual A/C Check

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

06/19/2019

I chose this company based on the Angie reviews and I'm glad I did. Tom was very responsive, called back right away, and on time to meet for estimate. He explained everything and did not try to upsell anything . Great service. The 2 guys that came to do the install at my commercial property were on time, professional and efficient. Excellent service overall. I appreciate the great service! A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old furnace and a/c unit and air purifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

www.climatecontrolservices.net American Standard Customer Care Dealer Rated #1 Furnace & A/C Custom Installation and Service. Proudly serving West and Northwest Suburbs

Unfriendly Service