Shamrock Hardscaping & Restoration

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since June 2011

B Rated | 34 Reviews

Shamrock Hardscapes & Restoration, Inc. provides our customers with a professional and nurturing experience from beginning to end. From design to installation, we're here to protect your landscape investment with our quality landscape management programs....

The Fix It Company 100% Woman Owned

The Fix It Company has earned a reputation for honesty, integrity, and superior workmanship. "If Linda says she'll be there, she'll be there! Her estimates are realistic and her jobs are completed on schedule". Linda developed a handpicked workforce that she could send on jobs throughout Evanston and the surrounding area. Her qualification for people is that they have a respectful attitude toward the client and a high level of expertise in their work, whether it is painting, carpentry, or wallpaper hanging.

06/11/2020

Shamrock Landscaping came to our home and did a fantastic job making our yard look professionally kept. They went above and beyond in finishing a job we used to typically take on ourselves, but can no longer complete. The staff was professional, prompt and extremely courteous. I’d highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard cleanup, trees and shrubbery pruned and mulch

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

05/29/2020

From start to finish Steve and his crew did a great job. They finished my backyard landscaping project exactly as I asked and helped me decide what to plant in other areas. Everything was done quickly and professionally. I'm very happy with the outcome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree installation and landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper,tree service

04/14/2020

Did exactly what they said they were going to do and more! Reasonable price, good crew, started on time, finished quickly, cleaned up & job looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add topsoil, regrade front lawn, sod entire lawn, replace bushes

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,mulch

08/10/2018

Owner is involved directly with the work and he came with a coworker that has been working with him for 19 years. They diagnosed the problem (got to the root cause) as being caused by some sinking below the base stones and repaired everything in a couple hours. Very professional diagnosis and very professional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to front porch stone work overhanging the front of the porch which had loosened. This work was not originally done by Shamrock, it was done by another company. We called Shamrock because we were so impressed with the patio they did for us 5 years ago. Excellent quality of stonework and also drainage installed at the same time for the patio.

CATEGORY masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

thankyou mark for the oppurtunity,please call me any questions . stay safe
D

11/16/2017

It did not go well... I would NOT recommend this contractor. They didn't create a drawing that could be used for the permit process. Luckily I had taken a landscape architectural design course in college and had extensive landscape experience so I did the drawing to scale and submitted it for the city permit. At the end of the job they did not contact the city to get the final inspection. The firs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape - replace front stoop, new sidewalks, driveway ribbons

CATEGORY hardscaping

[Member Name Removed], i dont create drawings until we get some kind of deposit,i cannot do drawing for every estimate without charging for.Im sorry but i dont think you would do designs all day and get nothing in return.have a great day

Commercial Landscape Maintenance; Full Service Residential Landscaping; Landscape Construction; Brick Paver Patios, Walkways & Brick Driveways; Retaining Walls; Firepits; Ponds; Waterfalls; Spring & Fall Cleanup; Commercial Snow Removal

Residential Landscape Maintenance; Residential Snow Removal