Green Tree Home Solutions

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since March 2015

Green Tree Home Solutions is a General Contractor in the greater St Louis, and surrounding area's. We are a BBB accredited business with an A rating, and strive every day to keep it that way. We have around ten employees at peak season, and we are very passionate about what we do. We offer free estimates, and can even help you with financing your project. So when looking for a reputable contractor that you can trust, we will always be here when you need us....

MIRELLI TUCKPOINTING LLC

10 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Honest companies cannot compete pricewise with companies that DO NOT pay insurance premiums. Potect yourself by getting a copy of the Certificate of Insurance from whatever company you choose.

12/16/2020

I was TOTALLY satisfied with the work Greentree did on my house. My contact guy was Mr. Bill Majers. He got up on the roof with the insurance adjustor and indicated all the places where there was hail and wind damage. They worked with my insurance company to get the entire project covered by my insurance. The roofers were fast and very efficient. I have nothing but praise for this company and for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on my house, also gutters and down spots. Also bedroom and bath painting.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,interior painters

08/29/2020

It went well with well with the roof even though rain caused some delays.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair and gutters repaired

CATEGORY garage builders

07/13/2020

I solicited and received a bid from this firm but did not hire them. However their personnel were professional, knowledgeable and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roofing

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words, it is truly appreciated. Everyone at Green Tree Home Solutions takes a great deal of pride in our business and what we provide to our valued customers. If we can ever be of help to you in the future, please let us know. Kindest regards, -Craig Hausmann

05/19/2020

In the end, I am 98% satisfied. Under the guidance of a GTHS lead person, It seems they hire a third party to do the installation. They did a good job for the most part but not sure the installers did the best work out there. I was not really happy with the siding in the arched section of my windows so they redid it; however, I think it still does not look the best. I asked if I could buy customiz...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Soffits Facia Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

01/21/2020

This was an easy process. Rob accessed the damage after the storm and worked with our insurance agent to get the process started. The work was completed in a time manner with no issues. I'd hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof on house

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Roofing,Siding, gutters, Decks, fencing, doors, windows, Chimney repair, painting interior, and exterior. Interior remodeling, engineered hard wood flooring, Cabinets, Energy audits and consulting. Insulation and air sealing.

Home building, chain link fencing, Foundation repair.