Green Tree Home Solutions

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

6 Schwarz St Plz

Edwardsville, IL 62025

Green Tree Home Solutions is a General Contractor in the greater St Louis, and surrounding area's. We are a BBB accredited business with an A rating, and strive every day to keep it that way. We have around ten employees at peak season, and we are very passionate about what we do. We offer free estimates, and can even help you with financing your project. So when looking for a reputable contractor that you can trust, we will always be here when you need us....

Roofing (36)Gutters (16)Siding (16)Decks and Porches (3)Garage and Shed Building (3)Exterior Painting (2)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Doors (1)Chimney Caps (1)

01/02/2020

One bid, one no show after estimate. Would like at least one more bid. From picture tree fell several years ago, no further damage until this year, when it started leaking. Keith

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small gutter replacement approx 20 ft, new down spout from left to right, and minor roof repair ( one bundle. Max) from tree falling. Mostly latter work

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

11/07/2019

It went amazingly smooth. I highly recommend this GTHS. The entire process was easy to understand and the work was completed in a very timely manner. Everyone we were in contact with was great to work with, starting with Rob, our salesman, who handled everything, including the insurance questions we had. Our house looks fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

10/28/2019

It went great. They had a lower bid. They were quick and I had no problems with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put new gutter on my house.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

10/22/2019

Dale Eldridge came to the house while the insurance adjuster was here which made us comfortable to have eyes on the roof. He handled all arrangements. The roofers were very polite and friendly. They worked long hours, did an excellent job and left absolutely no mess behind. The installers for the gutter were just as good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

03/17/2019

A quote of $500.00 was given when they first came and measured the garage. Three days later they tripled the quote to $1,500.00. I will not use this company - this is dishonest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement gutters on my one car garage

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], My name is Dan Werner, and I am the manager at Green Tree. I am sorry that you feel our company is dishonest, and would be happy to talk to you more about any issues that you may have. I looked in to your claim, and this is what I have found. 1. Green Tree provides free estimates, and at no time were you invoiced, or asked to pay. 2. When asked on site about pricing, our...

02/01/2019

They were excellent and an extremely hard working team. They took their time in getting the job done right. Even though it was very cold, they continued to work hard to complete the job. Thanks guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and siding replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

12/16/2018

First contact with GTHS went very well. GTHS worked with our insurance company on the initial appraisal. Both GTHS and our insurance company went back and forth trying to get everything hashed out for the project to commence. GTHS was very good about keeping us apprised about the situation. When work was finally started, the weather did not cooperate, so it took a few extra days than anticipated. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement due to hail damage

CATEGORY flooring, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

12/14/2018

Green Tree Home Solutions replaced my roof and the siding on the north side of my house after storm damage. They did a great job. The person I worked with did a great job explaining things to me and even helped me with understanding the insurance. The guys that did the work were courteous and hard-working. I would definitely hire GTHS solutions again or recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Siding

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

12/13/2018

Green Tree Home Solutions worked with us from start to finish on insurance claim, settlement advice, roof removal and replacement and clean up. We were impressed that GTHS helped us with the insurance claim, insurance inspection, and insurance submittal. This took a lot of worry off our minds! GTHS provided continual communication as we waited out bad weather and let us always know the next step. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement for home and adjacent garage damaged by hail.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

12/11/2018

It went great. Most of the work was done while I was at work with no interruption to my daily routine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, gutters, downspouts, and screens for my screened porch.

CATEGORY decks, gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2018

Roofing,Siding, gutters, Decks, fencing, doors, windows, Chimney repair, painting interior, and exterior. Interior remodeling, engineered hard wood flooring, Cabinets, Energy audits and consulting. Insulation and air sealing.

Home building, chain link fencing, Foundation repair.

NA