Vance Remodeling and Restoration

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since May 2010

....

AMG Pressure Washing

AMG Pressure Washing is an affordable and professional pressure washing company servicing Bloomington and the surrounding areas in Illinois. We are a locally owned and operated residential and commercial pressure washing contractor offering roof cleaning, house washing, and driveway cleaning services to homes and businesses. We are focused on safety, quality, budget, and schedule. With open communication, superior customer service and quality work we strive to develop long-lasting professional relationships with our clients. We are fully licensed and insured so our customers can assure our power washing crew is professional, knowledgeable and provides exceptional workmanship.

C

02/07/2020

Came out once for initial meeting and information needed for a bid. Said he would have to send out framers and concrete people in order to get estimate together. Never heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addition to home

CATEGORY remodeling

07/12/2017

Jim did an excellent job on my porch. Thanks so much for getting to it so quickly! I appreciate it and our little guys love it. I will let ya know if we need anything else. Thanks Again Tammie Robison

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A storm ripped my porch off my house and I hired Jim to rebuild it.

CATEGORY decks,electrician,remodeling

04/22/2017

Great! Jim was organized. Had a helper when needed. Arrived early. Worked hard all day. Never left a mess. Planned his work efficiently. Gave me a price up front and never added to it. In addition to removing old carpet, pad, and underlayment ,and the laying of our new Mirage 3/4" hardwood, he moved some big furniture and relocated heat ducts to accommodate new registers. He disposed of all trash....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim finished our flooring project by installing hardwood in our living/dining room . See my previous review for installing hardwood in family room, kitchen, powder room, and 2 halls. Once again, beautiful work. Our home was a challenge because the underlayment had been glued down. It needed to be pried and scraped off, and many, many nails removed. Jim did not short cut anything. Beautiful finishing! He is a very hard worker. He gets the job done in a very timely manner. He was respectful of my home. I will definitely hire him again.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling

10/24/2016

Jim was prompt, easy to work with, and very hard working. Though his resume does not show it, he is a skilled carpenter. He found creative solutions to the many challenges, while being considerate of our budget. His finish and detail work is excellent. Examples, installing along brick edge of fireplace, installing new floor registers, creating invisible transitions, disguising alterations to a kit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 500 square feet of 3/4 inch hardwood flooring. Removed old flooring and old underlayment. This job involved more than just installing in one big room: family room, kitchen, powder room, two halls, two closets, many doorways, moving and installing registers, trimming cabinets so that fridge could fit on added height over new floors.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking

10/04/2016

Project is done and we love it. Jim always got right back to us on everything and would cover everything he wanted to do. Did great work and would highly recommend. Had quite a few little things pop up and he handled them all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen, including demolition, lighting, dry wall, French door installation, plaster, ceiling, cabinet installation and appliances.

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Custom Decks, Privacy Fences, Siding, Windows, Roofing, Complete Interior Remodeling, Custom Kitchens and Bathrooms, Ceramic Tile, Wood Floors, Vinyl, Carpet and Paint Whole House Remodeling! Free Estimates and References

NA