Precise Repair & Remodel

A83 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since November 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1026 Meadow Ave

East Peoria, IL 61611

Updated 9-26-19. . . . . Greetings all, were having another great year. I hope to hear from you so that we may assist you with your bathroom or kitchen remodel, We're also capable of many other projects that you would enhance your home. We consist of a small crew, who all possess great integrity and ambition to make your visions come to life. We encourage you to set up a free consultation asap, as our schedule tends to fill up quickly. Thanks for visiting, we look forward to your call....

General Remodeling (56)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (27)Drywall (19)Handyman Services (18)Ceramic Tile (12)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (11)Interior Painting (9)Doors (8)Flooring Sales and Installation (8)Unfinished Carpentry (7)Plumbing (7)Electrical (6)

12/12/2018

Scott gave us a fair quote and a decent time frame for an entire bathroom remodel. Took an old outdated bathtub to a fresh new walk in tiled shower. He is very easy to work with and easy to talk to when you need help making decisions. He has many years of experience and you can tell. He also stands behind his work so if anything isn’t exactly how you wanted or something happens he will come back, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, flooring, handyman service, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

Photo for Precise Repair & Remodel - 1026 Meadow Ave, East Peoria, IL - 37602866

09/12/2018

Scott and Chris spent a great deal of time making sure the tedious trim paint job was done well. They also took care of some extra repairs and mini jobs that came up while they were doing the main job and I really appreciated their work and help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting (ceilings and trim work)

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

08/09/2018

Scott and Chris did a great job on replacing the tile around our fireplace. On time, on budget and the work is top notch. Couldn’t be happier. Thanks again guys! -Aaron

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-tiled fireplace surround

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

Photo for Precise Repair & Remodel - 1026 Meadow Ave, East Peoria, IL - 37309294

10/23/2017

Scott gave us a reasonable estimate and without being asked added that he would do any necessary structural repairs to the decks before repainting them. We did not want the decks to just have waterproofing or clear coat. We requested the deck over paint. He had his employees do a great job, first power washing both decks and then painting the floors and stairs and using a matching solid color stai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them give us an estimate for conditioning and repainting some windows and two decks.

CATEGORY decks, flooring, handyman service, remodeling, replacement windows, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

10/19/2017

Had very pleasant experience from giving us the repair cost estimate to actually completing the job. Very professional and easy to work with. Maintained cleanliness during the repair work. Accommodated my urgent repair needs in his schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky ceiling underneath the master bathroom.

CATEGORY drywall, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

06/28/2017

I ended up not using this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish my kitchen ceiling, walls, and some electrical work.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

06/01/2017

Very well. He came in and immediately found the problems and preceded to fix my situation. It took surprisingly little time. While he had came to give me an estimate, he went above and beyond and took care of it. He was polite as well as friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair electrical outlets in kitchen area.

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

12/22/2016

Scott and his crew did a wonderful job in two days here and left the place all picked up....I totally love it..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took down garage door and put in a door that I had, to create a new entrance for my home daycare.

CATEGORY electrician, picture framing, garage doors, remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

Photo for Precise Repair & Remodel - 1026 Meadow Ave, East Peoria, IL - 34169098

D

10/24/2016

I called and made an appointment for someone to come to my home to see the bathroom and provide an estimate. No one showed up and I never received a call to reschedule. Hard to do business with someone that doesn't show up to give an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2016

10/24/2016

It went well. Scott's staff was on the job promptly prior to 8am most of the time. They worked consistently, cleaned up every day and answered any questions we had. They also made sure they were following our instructions. Scott came every day to supervise and keep us aware of the project status. Scott had good suggestions when the wife and I asked for his opinion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a powder room and a full bathroom renovated. They were demolished and rebuilt. Fixtures were replaced. The cost estimate was $9000. This was the estimate for labor and building materials. I was responsible for fixtures, lighting and non labor related items.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2016

Carpentry, Drywall, Interior & Exterior Painting, Custom Ceramic, Porcelain & Stone Tile Work, Decks, Fencing, Flooring, Minor Electrical & Plumbing, Power Spraying, Home Remodeling.

Not Applicable