A#1 Quality Handyman

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since May 2011

I take Pride in Your Home. No job is too samll....

Integrity Windows & Siding

Over 60 years combined experience! We specialize in replacement windows, patio doors, vinyl, aluminum, fiber cement & cedar siding. We are owner-operated and known for providing top personal service. We are a full service window & siding company that provides top quality, lifetime warranty products with expert installation by our skilled and experienced carpenters. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. All work will be done in a professional and timely manner within your budget. We try our utmost to ensure that with each job you will receive the quality and customer service you would expect. At the completion of your job, we will do a walk-through with you to make sure your satisfaction is met. We have an outstanding record with many references always available. Please feel free to read our ratings and reviews. Contact us today.

Offers by Integrity Windows & Siding on Angie's List

12/23/2019

He didn't want me to pay for the service until he was finished with the job which I loved. We went to Menard's together to shop for the materials. He's done an excellent job so far and isn't finished. I'm going to keep him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He hooked up my washing machine and dryer. This house had an intercom system I didn't like which he removed and did drywall work over it. He installed a new garage door opener for me. He also removed an old chandelier and installed a new light fixture.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/26/2017

I love them. I've used them for the past 15 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a faucet and helped with a leaky basement.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Larry installed hardwood floors throughout the upper level of our home. He advised us on flooring, where and when to purchase it and how to store it prior to installation. He pulled out the old carpeting, removed the floor moldings and installed it beautifully, with excellent abutting to the tile in the bathroom. He installed new moldings and left everything in fantastic shape. During his work, he explained everything, showed me anything unexpected, and did his best at dust control. He was always punctual and followed through on everything, returning calls promptly. He also installed a new oak staircase going up to the upper lever, and has done every type of work in our home (electrical, plumbing, exterior) over the last 10 years. I trust him 100%. He has very strong ethics, high standards and a professional manner! You can't go wrong with him.

CATEGORY plumbing

I do all items in home maintenance, repair and decorating.

Roofing, major plumbing