PUGI

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2006

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

06/22/2009

I was pleased with the transaction. They were easy to deal with and the salesperson gave me all the ins and outs of the vehicle. We found a car very similar to what we had in mind but we wanted one that also had a sunroof. They had it at another dealership and it also had a magnetic compass in the rearview mirror. We made that deal and the vehicle was there when we went to pick it up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a Mazda from Pugi. They also have Volkswagen and a couple of other things.

CATEGORY car sales

10/04/2006

THEY REPLACED BUMPER AND DID ENGINE REPAIR, WORKED ON FACTORY RECALLS. GOOD JOB, FIRST TIME IN DEALERSHIP EVER AND VERY FRIENDLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DID OIL CHANGE AND MINOR REPAIRS.

CATEGORY auto repair

NEW AND USED AUTO SALES, AUTO SERVICE AND AUTO PARTS.