Zudor Flooring

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20141114

950 Margret St

Des Plaines, IL 60016

With our expertise in residential and commercial flooring (we refinish, install and repair hardwood floors), Zudor Flooring continues to deliver the highest quality of service in the industry. Based on the belief that our costumers' needs come first, our entire team is committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations, and delivering the best quality and service....

hardwood flooring (107)flooring (43)water and smoke damage (3)carpet installation (2)

10/14/2020

Went very well! We love our new floors. Zudor flooring was the best quote (for labor only) and arrived to the job on time and finished in 1 day as opposed to the 2 days they quoted us. They do not haul away garbage and they do say that your baseboards/lower walls may need paint touch ups but we did not need that at all. Paul the owner is kind and fairly responsive. I’d happily use their services a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing new Vinyl floors over the current subfloor (linoleum)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Photo for Zudor Flooring - 950 Margret St, Des Plaines, IL - 38946216

09/25/2020

I am happy with the job. Zudor Flooring was prompt at scheduling an appointment for the estimate and showed up on time. I knew specifically what work I wanted done (buffed hardwood floors and finished with 3 coats of waterbased polyurethane - Zudor suggested BonaMega which I found good reviews for online), and they took measurements and provided a quote within 24 hours. Once the contract was signe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished Hardwood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

08/04/2020

I've used them for a number of projects. It was excellent, the price of the work is worth it for the quality. They were the first person I called for flooring services I need. The owner is very responsive unlike other companies, they answered my calls in a very timely manner. They were always on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed brand new flooring in our new condominium.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

08/04/2020

They did a really good job and matched it really well. They got it done in the time expected and we would definitely hire them again. We would highly recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new flooring including matching existing hardwood flooring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2018

08/03/2020

I had worked with another provider previously. They failed to follow through on delivering something. I chose Zudor as a replacement. They ended up saving me money by talking me into refinishing my upstairs hardwoods instead of replacing them. They were very calm, great listeners, workers were amazing, communication was great, I liked everything about them. He worked with my general contractor wel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-floor the entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

11/16/2017

He’s done several rooms in my home with very good results. They are prompt, efficient and professional. The floors look beautiful. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2017

07/31/2017

This is the 2nd time I have used Zudor. Super fast, neat, reasonably priced and the floors look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sand and finish living and bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

03/03/2017

My husband and I were very impressed with their professionalism and workmanship. Zudor Flooring explained the entire process to us, which was very helpful to us as we had never had this type of work done in our home before. The Zudor employees did very clean work and they completed the project within the time frame that we had agreed upon. They also communicated with us often--they responded to ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing new hardwood flooring in family room and kitchen, sanding and refinishing hardwood flooring in living room, dining room, bedrooms and hallway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2016

01/21/2017

Paul is the ultimate professional. Our floors look great and he is easy to work with. He always shows up on time, and is meticulous about his work. I trust him in my home and would hire him anytime I need something done that has to do with hardwood flooring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul Zudor has done work in my home multiple times. He has refinished all of my hardwood floors and laid new floors in one of our bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2016

12/28/2016

Zudor flooring put gouges into stairs with scrapper - asked them to fix but they refused Zudor flooring poorly sanded/buffed main floor - left chatter waves on entire floor in DR LR and Kitchen - asked them to fix but they refused reserved 3 nights in hotel but they finished in 1.5 days - demanded cash payment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FLOOR & STAIR REFINISH

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2016

We are sorry to see this review. To further explain the story, Zudor Flooring was originally contacted to repair floor damage that was already created by another vendor. At that time we explained to the client some of the things that may not come out perfectly. After our initial work was completed we were paid (every client has the payment options listed in the proposal we send out) and after a co...

Hardwood flooring installation, restoration, buffing, cleaning, & staining. New stair installation & refinishing. Sound proof barriers.

Installation of laminate floors