Productive Work Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

123 main

Des Plaines, IL 60018

We know there are so many companies that clean gutters and windows, that it sometimes can be overwhelming to people. We ask you to give us a chance! Our company is about our people: our technicians and our customers. We go above and beyond for everyone. We take the pride in doing a good job and caring in serving our customers. We are proud to be recognized as a member of International Window Cleaning Association by promoting the highest standards in the window cleaning industry. Let us help you! Call/Text us (224) 938 9022 for a quick and free estimate....

window cleaning (197)pressure washing (160)gutter cleaning (148)siding (24)house cleaning (3)screen repair (1)

10/20/2020

They quoted me one price and then charged double because of the way they count windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window washing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry there was a misunderstanding regarding the window count. We gave an estimate over the email in which we clearly stated our price for windows and said 4 corners count as one window. Thank you

10/07/2020

Responded quickly to my request. The technician was on time and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

09/14/2020

Great service. Reasonable rates. Professional friendly people. Today, I had my windows cleaned, inside and outside. Great job. I am a repeat customer. They also do an excellent job cleaning gutters. I will call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

08/26/2020

Great job! On time on date scheduled. Friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing house and deck

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

08/06/2020

we had to reschedule a couple of times, but the technician arrived on-time, was very efficient and touch up some areas that I asked him to. Good work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure wash the vinyl siding on my house after street construction work was completed.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

08/02/2020

They never bothered to contact me to discuss the job or provide a quote. Going with another company who gave a quick response and came to my home to discuss the job and provided a quote on site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

Hi, I am confused to this review as we never heard about the job or how to contact you. We respond to our customers right away. Thank you

06/25/2020

Very professional and a great job done. Will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/02/2020

I needed my Gutters cleaned after a few seasons of neglect. He came on time and did the work. In addition, he sent me pictures of the wind damage to my shingles. Something I had no idea about. This may have helped me with more expensive repairs in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

05/28/2020

You always do a great job. You make a very difficult job of cleaning my gutters look easy even though I know it is not. Keep up the great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

05/20/2020

Toma and her staff were incredible. I spoke with Toma in the morning hours and she advised that if there was an opportunity, she would arrange for gutter cleaning today before the next Spring thunder storm. She did and one of her professional servicemen arrived and cleaned my gutters professionally, quickly and without an issue this afternoon. Awesome Service and Awesome Professionals. Thank you, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

Window cleaning. Gutter cleaning. Pressure washing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal