Nacho's Landscaping

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since December 2007

Lawn & Yard Work...

Del Rio's Landscaping Inc

Currently we are experiencing delays of 3 weeks for our booking, we will be servicing you by 05/15/2017 With 5 years of experience, Del Rio's can take care of Landscaping, Snow Removal, Planting, Removal & Mulch, Evergreen for Winter

01/12/2015

Things went great. The staff was friendly. They were very prompt and they cleaned up the area. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Nacho’s Landscaping. We used them for three months for regular landscaping. They cut grass and cleaned the lawn.

10/15/2014

Now I am out $600 to have the remainder of the tree ground out and have a new one put in. I would not hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do weekly lawn maintenance for $45/week. They mowed down one of my small trees and denied it when I brought it to their attention. My neighbor said it was there in the morning and gone after they left, but the owner still won't take responsibility for their mistake.

11/15/2012

After searching for a landscaper within 5 miles of our home, I called Nacho Landscaping and they answered right away. I asked for a quote and the owner offered to come to our home the same day to assess the job and give a quote. He arrived early and gave us a very fair quote for the amount of work needed to be done. We scheduled the job for the following Saturday at 8 am and the owner and two addi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall Cleanup including bush trimming, leaf and garbage removal under bushes and in flower beds, lawn mowing and gutter cleaning on home and garage.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service

11/08/2011

They perform good work at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They perform lawn maintenance.

12/05/2010

I asked Mr. Hernandez to do a fall clean-up on my yard . . . and it was due to start snowing the next evening. He showed up the next day and made my yard look great! I look forward to using his service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did fall clean-up, including cutting back berry canes and trimming dead tree back.

Lawn & Yard Work