A+ Electrical Services Inc

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since June 2009

We provide electrical trouble shooting, repair and installation in Chicago and suburbs. No subcontracting. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Licensed, insured, and registered with the City of Chicago....

Artistic Outdoor Lighting

Artistic Outdoor Lighting provides installation of landscape lighting and outdoor lighting in the suburban Chicagoland area. We provide discounts to Angies members and value all of our customers testimonials.

02/19/2017

George helped me out. He's fantastic. Great integrity, shares his knowledge, does a great job from start to finish, including cleanup. Not my first time using A+, and won't be my last!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an outlet in a basement and changed batteries in emergency lights.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

10/10/2016

A different contractor came out originally to fix the doorbell, but after about a week it didn’t work. I called A+ and they sent out George. He was very knowledgeable, thorough, and kept me informed about the process as he did it. They repaired the doorbell system to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical work on doorbell system

10/08/2016

The electrician sent to diagnose and do the repair work, George, was very thorough, meticulous and patient. He explained the problems and our options. The work was completed the same day because he had the appropriate parts with him. After the work was finished, he gave us suggestions to keep the mechanisms working longer and what we still have to do to upgrade the system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gate entry release on our intercom/gate system was working properly.

04/27/2016

They determined that it was coming from too much voltage from the power company. They did a really thorough job and showed me their meters so I could understand what I was seeing. They replaced a switch in the bathroom that wasn't working, and fixed the wiring in our Jacuzzi.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having trouble with my light bulbs continuously going out.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

12/22/2015

He was exemplary. I very strongly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George of A+ Electrical Services preformed an extremely competent job, fixing an outlet, checking out the circuit breaker box and fixing the doorbell.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical Repair. Wiring. Dimmers. Switches. Doorbell. Intercom Systems. Ceiling & Exhaust Fans. Upgrade & Improvements. Electrical Construction & Improvement. Breaker Upgrades. Lighting. Safety Services. Alarms. Appliance Wiring. Pool & Hot Tub Connections. Sump Pump Circuits. HVAC Low Voltage Wiring. Outdoor Lighting. TV Cable Installation.