A's Used Appliances and More

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since December 2014

A's Used Appliances and More is a local home appliance store that specializes in quality used appliances. Our inventory ranges from your everyday economic models to state of the art, high end models. Our goal is to give consumers easy access to home and business appliances that would generally carry a hefty price tag. By specializing in anything from used, scratched, dented, and even NEW appliances (upon request), we aim to make appliance shopping easy and affordable for everyone. When you shop at A's you are not just purchasing the best used appliances the market has to offer; you are purchasing a business relationship that will last a lifetime. Our in house services include: 24/7 certified service technicians, dryer vent cleaning, old appliance removal, and preventive maintenance. This allows our customers a pain free experience. Another unique aspect of A's is that we offer a consultation service for our customers. We take time to help our customers search for something that we may not have, or simply need help researching a particular appliance. Our Research Specialist will help you locate what you need!...

Toptec Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, Inc.

We are a full service mechanical contractor providing complete system solutions for commercial, industrial, and residential applications. We look "beyond the box" to the whole HVAC/R system to provide the latest energy-saving solutions. We offer 24-hour emergency service after business hours a live operator will answer your call and dispatch one of our technicians to you. Our goal is simple-your satisfaction. We take pride in our business and you will notice the difference, from the moment we answer the phone to the time our technician leaves your home. We are listed with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List and are also top recognized contractors with Lennox. Additional phone - (847) 362-0262. Additional DBAs - Top Tec Heating & Cooling, Toptec Heating & Cooling Inc. Cost is determined by the job.

Offers by Toptec Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, Inc. on Angie's List

12/28/2014

Better than excellent ! These guys are phenomenal . Best service ever and I will recommend to all of my friends and family .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company had called me back within 5 minutes after leaving a message and apologized for speaking with another customer at the time, which is why they couldn't take my call. They were very proficient , as I had asked them to call me 30 minutes prior to their arrival. They had brought me exactly what I had asked them to and installed it very quickly ! Excellent service and even a better price!!!!! Highly recommended !!!!!!!!! Thank you A's!

CATEGORY appliance repair

12/28/2014

Everything went great. Initial phone call was fast, they sent a technician out 4 hours later. I did look on their website and found a like new used washer that we bought and had them bring out and deliver at the time. I was worried with transportation, but they came in a box truck with the appliance protected like new. This is the first time buying a used appliance and boy was I surprised how the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired our dryer that stopped working. We also ended up buying a new used washer from them. While there they cleaned our dryer vent and checked our other appliances.

CATEGORY appliance repair,delivery service,appliance refinishing,appliance sales,dryer vent cleaning

Used appliance sales, new appliance sales, delivery and installation of our appliances and appliances you buy. appliance repair & service all throughout the chicagoland area.

Repair to heating & cooling systems although we clean furnaces.