4 Exterior Roofing Siding Windows Inc

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since November 2012

Installation or replacement; Roof- asphalt shingles ( GAF all types) and cedar shake . Skylight ( VELUX - residential skylights and sun tunnels) Siding,soffit ,fascia ( JAMES HARDIE , MASTIC, ALSIDE) Gutters ( heavy gauge seamless aluminum with oversize downspouts) Windows and doors ( Vinyl - SIMONTON , ALSIDE Wood /Aluminum clad -MARVIN ,PELLA)...

NSS Exteriors

20  REVIEWS
NSS Exteriors

NSS Exteriors has been in business since 1966. We use only in-house skilled labor, no subcontractors. We offer FREE inspections and estimates, so don't pay for an inspection! We know how important it is to hire the right contractor to work on your home. Rest assured knowing that our team is thoroughly trained and experts in their field. They are also taught to always leave a job-site cleaner than they found it. Contact NSS Exteriors for a free estimate at 708-385-5815. You can also read more about us at https://www.nss-exteriors.com/why-choose-us.

12/01/2017

We had hail damage on our siding that our insurance company agreed to fix. I contacted 4 Exterior, along with other companies. We choose to go with 4 Exterior for several reasons. The owner Karol was very easy to work with and knowledgeable on what options I had. His quote was also within the same estimate our insurance company was willing to pay. The other companies were aggressively attempting t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced siding

CATEGORY siding

07/23/2017

Job went well, owner was very responsive throughout the process and onsite during the job, definitely would hire again, new roof and gutters look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

09/26/2016

Wonderful!!!! Good fast response to our call. Great amazing work done right that day. Really nice people to deal with. We are totally happy and greatful for their service. I can't tell you how happy we are. Thank you Karol Wedziuk!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Velux Skylight replacement.

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

08/13/2014

When I engage a contractor I look for superior workmanship at a fair price, 4 Exterior, Inc. exceeded my expectations on every level.  I had several windows and the siding replaced on my home and it looks better than it ever did

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work performed was superior in craftsmanship. Workers were neat, accommodating, and trustworthy.

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding

05/09/2014

Inspection, a pleasant, cordial yet highly-professional assessment of my needs and explanation of what was recommended, as well as a complete, formal proposal, at an excellent price and with far better guarantees on both materials and labor than three other estimates I had obtained, produced on the spot, all happened within an hour at our first meeting, making this an easy decision. The date and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old roofing; installed (double-width) ice/water shield, Shingle-Mate, mushroom vents, GAF Timberline HD shingles (April 10), gutters and downspouts (April 11), thorough clean-up each of the two days.

CATEGORY gutter repair

roofing,skylights,siding,soffit,fascia,gutters,windows,doors ,brick chimney repair.

concrete work