Priority Appliance Repair Inc

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since June 2002

Awards & Badges

1010 Springfield Ave

Deerfield, IL 60015

6 Simple Reasons to Choose Us: 1. Same Day Repair (most days and call is before noon) 2. Super Stocked Trucks 3. Free Phone Consultations 4. NO CHARGE If We Can't Repair 5. Guaranteed Up Front Pricing 6. 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty...

appliance repair (386)small appliance repair (26)

01/13/2021

Great job. Definitely recommend and would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

12/02/2020

Awesome work. Steve really knows what he is talking about. I had taken off the back of my clothes dryer and did as much vacuuming as i could, and cleaned the duct work too, with a scrubber brush I bought for that purpose. However, I could not get to the front of my dryer. Scott knew exactly how to take off the front and take out the dryer drum. He showed me how much lint was still in the dryer, th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer cleaned / vacuumed due to lint inside

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

11/24/2020

The company never replied to set up appointment. I first tried through their website. I also called and was t old a scheduler would get back to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

09/06/2020

Very well. Work was completed properly and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair. Replace drum belt, tensioner pulley, drum roller.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

07/22/2020

Steve is an expert honest appliance repair person. Wouldn’t have anyone else work on our appliances. Even our dog likes him. Bob N.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve has worked on our refrigerator, washer, and dryer appliances for over 20 years. Instead of replacing the appliances Steve’s skill has allowed us to hold onto our older appliances. His rates are more than fair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

06/18/2020

I discovered on Tuesday that our LG gas dryer was not igniting, and after reading reviews on Angie's List, I submitted an online request for service with Priority Appliance Repair. The very next day, Steve called to let me know that he would be able to come by later that afternoon. He gave me a reasonable time window of just a few hours, and he was 100% accurate. When Steve got here, he called to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of gas dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

05/29/2020

Steve was very helpful and punctual. Well informed on the process and expectations. Paying for repairs is never fun, but was within the expected range and local so happy to use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced compressor fan motor in refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

05/26/2020

Fixed it very quickly (within a week).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer wouldn’t heat up

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

02/28/2020

Great service. Quick fix with a great service person

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer wasn’t drying to completion

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

01/22/2020

I sent a message on Saturday and received a response back from Steve Monday morning! Fast response and Elvis was out to fix my dryer the very next day. Great service, fast response and good work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer was not drying.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

100% GUARANTEED SATISFACTION with our LOW PRICE GUARANTEE up to 30 days after the repair! Complete repair of all major brands of washers, dryers, ovens, refrigerators, & garbage disposals.

Commercial equipment or built-in refrifgerators.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover