K&B Financial, Inc.

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since March 2016

K&B Financial, Inc., an independent insurance agency, is committed to the principles of service, honesty and professionalism while providing our valued clients the highest quality of service with the goal of exceeding their expectations. All people, seniors in particular have unique healthcare and insurance needs. Our focus is to offer superior products and provide dedicated customer service to all clients....

iHealthBrokers

430  REVIEWS
iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 8-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Award 2019

11/02/2018

Kelly Cassidy was extremely helpful through the entire process. She asked all the right questions to determine the all of my insurance options. She thoroughly explained them, answered all of my questions, and assisted me through the entire process. Kelly is very professional, patient and kind. I recommend Kelly Cassidy for any insurance needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to purchase health insurance for my family.

CATEGORY insurance companies,health insurance providers

11/09/2017

We are extremely pleased with Chris Cooper and Kelly at K&B financial. When I originally was looking for individual health insurance in May 2017 I talked with Kelly who knew the policies extremely well and answered all my complex questions over the course of a 50 minute phone call. She arranged for us to meet with Chris Cooper at our house. Chris has been magnificent in setting us up first with in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Individual Health Insurance and Medicare Plans

CATEGORY insurance companies,health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

11/01/2017

Matt Bogusz, for the second year in a row, carefully and clearly explained options to help us select the most appropriate policy for our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selection and commitment to 2018 medicare advantage insurance policy.

CATEGORY insurance companies

10/30/2017

Mr. Cooper, my agent, provides prompt, knowledgeable service. I have my medicare supplement & drug policies with K&B.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
K&B is a lesenced insurance broker for Blu Cross Blue Sheild health insurance- specializing in senior services.

CATEGORY insurance companies

09/11/2017

Our friend recommended Candace Lawson (847-431-1374) at K & B Financial and she was amazing. Her professionalism and knowledge was so very helpful and appreciated. She was always available to take our calls, answer questions and provided excellent guidance. She helped us decide on secondary medical coverage, prescription coverage and also dental and vision. She reviewed all the medication we were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were turning 65 years old and needed to get a supplemental insurance, prescription, dental and vision coverage to go along with our Medicare coverage.

Medicare Supplement - Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans - Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (Part D) - Under 65 Major Medical Health Insurance (ACA) - Annuities - Short-Term Recovery Care - Home Health Care - Life Insurance - Dental - International Travel Health Insurance