McNerney, Dr. William E

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Paul V Caputo DDS

25  REVIEWS
Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

05/10/2011

I think that he is fabulous. I have been going to this practice when the other Dr. McNerney was there. I like his knowledgeable and ability. He has a very good personality and he is very creative and an artist with your teeth. I think that they whole office team is great. They are very friendly and very nice. I drive half an hour to get to see him because they are very good. I had dental surgery d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. McNerney is my dentist at Mcnerney Wenzon Dental and I see him on a regular basis. My most recent appointment with him was 2 months ago.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

02/11/2011

He is very gentle and kind. He is the best doctor in his field, amongst all the doctors I consult. I like his services a lot and will use the same in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. William E McNerney is my dentist and I last visited him, 2 to 3 week ago.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons,periodontics

01/21/2011

There is only one thing I don't care for: they aren't a PPO or associated with any insurance, but they will provide for you. He is always going above and beyond to try and solve things with new treatments and what not and we've been pleased the care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a routine teeth cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

05/06/2008

I have been going to him him for about 20 years now. They are very competent and put you at ease. You feel no pain during the procedures. The office staff is friendly. What more could you ask for in a dentist?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists