CARSS

Angie's List since December 2006

Check out our website at www.carssauto.com for full list of services offered, meet our staff and book your appointment on line....

MD Auto Solutions

22  REVIEWS
MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

10/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my car there for auto service. They are very honest people.

08/10/2013

The van broke down after hours and we live in a different state. Upon arriving home, we did some homework and decided to call Carss Auto the next morning. They coordinated having the van towed, serviced and allowed us to pick it up after hours. The work that they were doing on the van took them past 5 PM and knowing that we were from out of state, they stayed late to finish the work. The work was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The vacuum line that services the engine became clogged / broke. The engine was not able to run.

06/17/2013

it went really and was very honest

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced the brakes, changed the oil, can checked the module

04/30/2013

They've always been affordable, reliable and honest. We always deal with the same guy called Steve and he's great. We will absolutely continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Carss for auto service. We last took our car in for an oil change and a minor repair.

01/10/2012

It went quite well. better than expected. I called to get a price. After a great lesson about purchasing any tire, a few new options, a little research on my part, I have 4 new tires with a free oil change. I also picked up a new place to take my cars for service. They also pick up and deliver the cars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to get a price on a specific tire. Chris, the owner, took plenty of time working with me. He gave me the price and explained a few more affordable options that he felt were just as good. He told me to do some research on the tires he recommended. I did, called him back, set up the install for later that day, and the job is done beyond my satisfaction. He even threw in a needed oil change for free because I was a new customer.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

LUBRICATION, A/C & HEATING SERVICES, EXHAUST WORK, SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE, RADIATOR SERVICE AND REPLACEMENT, GAS TANKS, GLASS, WHEELS, TIRES, SUSPENSION WORK, GENERAL DIAGNOSIS, ENGINE REPAIR, TUNE-UPS/ELECTRICAL DIAGNOSIS, TRANMISSION REPLACEMENT, ENGINE REPLACEMENTS, PERFORMACE UPGRADES, BRAKE AND STEERING WORK.

BODY WORK.