Perfect Choice Exteriors LLC

B 32 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since April 2017

402 S. Main St.

Creve Couer, IL 61610

Your Satisfaction is Our Priority. With over 20 years of experience in home improvement including windows, siding, and roofing, we’re ready to ensure your upgrade is just right. Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Locally Owned for over 20 years!...

window (12)siding (7)gutter installation (4)roofing (17)door (2)fencing (2)countertop installation (2)sunroom and patio (1)

10/11/2020

We hired them to repair our Water line. Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water line repair

CATEGORY fences,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

09/22/2020

All of the work has been good and done in a timely fashion. There was a miscommunication with my phone number on the last windows, but was resolved quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them for windows, siding, and gutter guards.

CATEGORY countertops,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

09/14/2020

This company used a subcontractor to complete my roof, the derecho came the same day they tore the roof off.... it literally rained inside my house. Almost every ceiling has damage, new couch has damage, insulation, drywall, everything damaged! Perfect choice assured me they would take care of it and they have insurance. After not hearing from them for weeks, I had to call and they said I had to f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

The day we began Ms. [Member Name Removed]'s roofing project no rain was forecasted. In the afternoon ,a sudden storm came up within minutes the rain and wind started in a fury. We were caught off guard as was all of Central Illinois. As fast as the storm started, it stopped. We continued with our work and completed the project the next day. We have been accused of not caring; however ,the next da...

05/31/2020

started Saturday morning was done Saturday night.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof house

CATEGORY countertops,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

11/14/2019

They did a great job, they clean up after themselves, very respectful and answered all my questions. I will recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a roof and fence for me.

CATEGORY fences,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

thank you for your business if there are any other home improvement you are looking to do please let us know.

11/08/2019

It was a good service, they have a decent price and they got the job done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2017

10/30/2019

It was good. They were very thorough. They were precise. They cleaned up well. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added siding and windows.

CATEGORY siding,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

Thanks for your business if any other home improvement needs please call.

10/30/2019

They did a good job on my roof. They cleaned after themselves. They were respectful. They did good on the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

thanks for your business If you have any more home improvement needs please let us know.

10/21/2019

They did a very good job. They got the gutters lined up. They did everything they said they would do. Pricing was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put up new gutters, downspouts, and leaf protections.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

Thanks for your business and if there is any other home improvement please let us know

07/27/2018

AVOID! AVOID! The Salesman that came out was so pushy and did not even give me a quote on paper and said I was wasting his time! Really?? I said "you guys keep calling me wanting a quote" he said tell them no, so that I won't waste his time. REALLY? How about QUITE CALLING ME THEN!! Awful people to do business with. STAY AWAY! AVOID AVOID AVOID

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested A Quote

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

New Windows, Siding, Roofing, Bathroom Remodels

We do not offer repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing