Blands Plumbing Sewer & Water

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since August 2010

We are a fully licensed and insured plumbing company servicing all your gas, water and sewer needs. We have been in business for over 40 years and have always been family owned and operated. We pride ourselves on providing expert advice and high quality work....

The Flood Company

36  REVIEWS
The Flood Company

Special discounts for Angie's List members and senior citizens. Call today to set up an appointment at 314-378-0768. We are a family owned and operated private business serving the entire St. Louis metro area including Jefferson and St.Charles counties, and the Illinois counties of St.Clair and Monroe.

04/01/2016

We had used Blands in October to clean the sewer line from the house to the main.  They were fast and courteous and reasonable ($150).  Stu is quiet, polite and extremely competent.  Unfortunately, after a heavy deluge the sewer backed up and spilled over the vent by the main sewer line (we live in a 100 year-old home) in January.  We called Blands, who responded immediately, re-roted the line, ra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
excavated part of sewer line to main sewer and replaced 4 ft of old clay tile pipe with new PVC pipe.

CATEGORY excavators,sewer cleaning

05/13/2015

Blands was excellent! They showed up on time, and they quickly got to work. The two men were professional yet personable. Impressed with the price. I had a service similar to this before and it was almost twice as much! ($200 difference in price 2.5 years ago from another company and the quality of toilet was not as good as Blands) I would highly recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a toilet

CATEGORY plumbing

02/06/2015

They were excellent. They were professional. I had a problem after they left and they came right away. I told them I had a leak after they left and they came right the next day and the price was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Blands Plumbing Sewer & Water for plumbing services.

CATEGORY plumbing

04/29/2014

A technician came and could not provide an quote; the owner was supposed to revisit the site and provide an quote, but we could not find a time agreeable to both parties.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

04/29/2014

They are very good about cleaning up, polite, and likable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal from Blands Plumbing Sewer And Water. I believe it was for drain cleaning like clearing out a drain.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

Plumbing, sewer blockage, broken pipes, clogs, water heaters & gas leaks.